Frozen: The Movie

lol! nice find Riaz. I'm just a youngster, but I have often thought to myself, one day they are going to torture me with this animated stuff.
Kudos on being a decent father and letting your little one's watch their favourite movie 1000 times :D

Before you know it you will be WISHING you could just put on Frozen or Shrek ;)

lol! nice find Riaz. I'm just a youngster, but I have often thought to myself, one day they are going to torture me with this animated stuff.
Kudos on being a decent father and letting your little one's watch their favourite movie 1000 times :D

Don't forget the Disney Fairy movies, or Gnomeo & Juliet, Astro Boy, The Smurf movies, Barbie Movies, Monster movies, Alvin and the Chipmunk movies, Sofia movies, Happy Feet movies, The Little Mermaid movies, and a whole lot more I cant remember now

yeah i prefer them watching movies that ive screened first (for as long as i can)

the crap they show on dstv now a days is far from appropriate for kids

rofl yup, thats going to be me in roughly the next 10 years.

Listing every child's movie ever made, and the ways to off myself to each one? lol :D

The musicals are my Favourite! NAAAT! lol

speaking of animations, does anyone have Epic?

i sorta deleted it from my pc and no one at work has it

And it was so apropriate the the daugters, dady's with daugthers normaly realize a liking in disney movies...:giggle:

yeah i prefer them watching movies that ive screened first (for as long as i can)

the crap they show on dstv now a days is far from appropriate for kids
And here we thought we were the only perants that think DSTV is the biggest load of :swear:

We watch Back to the future 1 and 2 last night, this kid of ours had such a good luagh and totally enjoyed it without all the violence and acting stupid to get attention.......grrr
We got Ghost buster, He Man, TMNT :rock: and lots of old cartoons and animations that he loves :D

As for Frozen
my first thoughts were "is it an animation or a musical?" :rolleyes:
It grows on you

And here we thought we were the only perants that think DSTV is the biggest load of :swear:

We watch Back to the future 1 and 2 last night, this kid of ours had such a good luagh and totally enjoyed it without all the violence and acting stupid to get attention.......grrr
We got Ghost buster, He Man, TMNT :rock: and lots of old cartoons and animations that he loves :D

As for Frozen
my first thoughts were "is it an animation or a musical?" :rolleyes:
It grows on you

Haha I recorded Back to the Future 2 and 3, my son is whaching no 3 for the 8th time at the moment :notagain:

Haha I recorded Back to the Future 2 and 3, my son is whaching no 3 for the 8th time at the moment :notagain:
His got taste :p

We going to watch 3 tonight, no idea how many times he had watched it and it still gets him giggling :)
Got them on DVD
Oldy but a goody :)

speaking of animations, does anyone have Epic?

i sorta deleted it from my pc and no one at work has it

I have it but I think you a little far away;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

even the nannny sings the frozen songs while cleaning lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I would be so happy if my daughters watched Frozen, but no, my household is a BARNEY household.

That purple nipple is driving the wife and myself insane.

There is only SO many times, I can hear that song....

I love you, you love me.....

I would be so happy if my daughters watched Frozen, but no, my household is a BARNEY household.

Get the Hafilump movie

Lumpy di di di di I'm a Hafilump!!!!
This one will make you grow grey over night, but it is a hell of a lot better than that Purple nipple!!!
I hid away the Barney movies and all that :swear: , that people gave him:wasntme:, so our son is normal :rock:

Get the Hafilump movie

Lumpy di di di di I'm a Hafilump!!!!
This one will make you grow grey over night, but it is a hell of a lot better than that Purple nipple!!!
I hid away the Barney movies and all that :swear: , that people gave him:wasntme:, so our son is normal :rock:
My girl is over Lumpy now, but I know exactly what you saying!

oh we've got a few movies that my daugther watches all the time, these are HER favorites lol

frozen
epic
barney
dora the explorer
rio 1 and 2
tangled

for you musical lovers, watch Rio.

IT IS AWESOME

Back