FS: MVP, Aerotank, Kayfun, Mech, Premuim juice BARGAIN

Ashley A

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Reason for sale - I'm clearing out a lot of stuff that I just don't use much and recovering some costs since I got a REO and Nuppin.

Location - Buccleuch after hours and weekend. Midrand in the week.

MVP 2.0 + Aerotank V2 + Aerotank V2 spare glass tank + iClear 30 atty
Price = R550
Colour = Black
Age = 8 months
Condition = Great/ Minor pocket scratches as in pic.
Extras = All standard goodies.
Additional Reason = My starter gear and not enough power for what I use now.

MVP2.0.jpg
Aerotank V2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, what about a swop i have a kanger subtank mini as new, for the mvp and aerotank?

Sorry @Coera , I have a Subtank.

Bottom feeding seems to be my thing now so will only swap for another 2015 REO SL Grand LP (upgraded 510) or BF Rogue RDA, Chalice 3. Otherwise an M65 to drive the Subtank as a smaller alternative to my Sigelei when I need a VV/VW change.

Last edited:
OP updated and price drop. Will throw in a couple coils for the Aerotank as well if you take all.

Dibs on the kafun+panzer combo. Will send pm now

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

@ Ashley A, thanks for the kafun and panzer. Can't wait to get started with the kafun but will have to wait for the weekend.

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

No probs @Raslin. You can use the Kayfun as is right now. Just pop it on a mod and remove the tape on the airhole and vape away. I think the juice in nearly full and it's Grape Candy or Watermelon. You can just change the wick after that until the weekend when you can re-build to your liking.

Kayfun & Panzer sold.

Only the MVP & Aerotank combo left at a low R550.

Bump! Will throw in a couple 1.8ohm coils for the Aerotank and a bit of my remaining 18mg juice so you're pretty much good to go. Would make an awesome present to someone you want to get off stinkies or as a backup setup.

Will split if need be. R400 for MVP + iClear30 atty and R150 for the Areotank V2 atty with spare glass and metal tank.

Back