Itaste Mvp 2.0 + Kanger Aerotank For R800 - 4 Units Only - Closed

Special thanks to @Wca who gave up his MPV for a friend of mine who got his VTR nicked. To make up for that I am still making good on his aerotank .. gratis! :--) Thanks man REALLY appreciate it!

No probs buddy, I'm sure the right mod and time will come! 8--) Just hope you guys enjoy it! And thanks for the aerotank, awesome off you @JakesSA ! Can't wait to try the aerotank!

Fellow participants, I reluctantly have to cancel this order.

I have been instructed today by the forum's admins that "organiser's risk" group buys are not acceptable on this forum.

Unfortunately I am not able to disclose cost particulars of the order e.g. supplier info, tax declaration (hint, hint) etc and as such cannot qualify this order as a "purchaser's risk" buy.

I think a viewpoint may have been formulated that I might be a vendor posing as a group buy organiser and that is also perfectly understandable.

The main reason why I sponser "organiser's risk" buys is purely because South Africans generally do not like paying individuals up front for unseen goods, yet to be ordered and subject to minimum order quantities being reached.

I apologise profusely for any inconvenience caused but I value my continued membership of the forum more than the ability to save a few bucks on shipping costs.

In future I hope to start producing custom mechanical mods and the support of this forum is tantamount in this venture. Before anyone says "Rhino!" please note that these will be custom crafted limited production run mods, hopefully to be made of metals forged and cast right here in SA.

Please support the forum admins in this decision!

Whoa stop! Please respect the admin's decision!

I have elected to cancel this order of my own accord as I do not want to set a precedent for this type of group buy which can create even more damage in the long run. Blame me for not making making everything more clear when I created the group buy sticky!

No Hostility towards you. But Im sure that the others that are in the group buy are just as disappointed.

Im sure if we bring this up to the admins attention they can allow this one purchase? As we have dedicated already to the purchase and you have already ordered the items.

To set the record straight. I, as an admin (voluntary position), am certainly to blame for not thinking that sticky through. And we shall try to make the rules crystal clear in due course. We have, however, made it very clear that the decision to restrict group buys to not for profit with full disclosure apply only to future group buys and not to buys currently in the system. That was the organiser's decision, which he is entitled to make.

For those ordered, I ordered 2 of these units yesterday, with shipping and custom duties - $120.57 - R1252.38:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/29105123228...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

iTaste MVP 2.0 Energy Line iClear 16 Kit Brand New from Innokin. Free Shipping
Qty: 2 - $81.92

International Priority Shipping - $21.00
Includes international tracking
Est. delivery between Fri. May. 16 - Sat. May. 24

Import charges - $18.28
No additional import charges at delivery

To set the record straight. I, as an admin (voluntary position), am certainly to blame for not thinking that sticky through. And we shall try to make the rules crystal clear in due course. We have, however, made it very clear that the decision to restrict group buys to not for profit with full disclosure apply only to future group buys and not to buys currently in the system. That was the organiser's decision, which he is entitled to make.
Thanks for that @Mathee.

So if its agreed from the admins side that this one can conclude. Can we finalise this one or is it one for the bin?

Please understand, I am not a trader in vaping goods and have always done group buys primarily as a symbiotic arrangement. I also only bother to do group buys on products which have a special significance for me where the effort required to organise such a buy is offset more by personal gratification than monetary gain. Vaping has that special significance for me as I'm sure it does for many others here.

Furthermore, group buys are based on trust, which has now made this a matter of ethics for me personally. When it comes to ethics there cannot be half measures for me. Given my viewpoint I cannot continue with this buy.

I again apologise to the participants, keep in mind that it is my loss also. I have forfeited the shipping fee and will probably have to pay 10% handling fee on the goods as well.

Remember that the admins act in the best interest of the forum and without them freely donating their time and effort this forum would not exist.

Please do not let this affair dissuade anyone else from doing a group buy, just stick to the rules which I am sure will be made clear soon enough.

No hard feelings at all from my side bud. :)

Just keep me in mind again when you do a group buy. :)

Back