Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi all

This may or may not work, but what the heck - it's worth a try...

This is a challenge where a member challenges another member to take a particular type of photo. When that photo is taken and posted, that member then challenges someone else.

The rules are simple:
  • The challenge has to include at least one item of vaping-related gear
  • If the challenged member doesn't respond within 48 hours, the challenger must create a new challenge. Members who don't respond will be dealt with! ;-)
  • The photo posted needs to be approved by the challenger - for it to be passed on
  • If the photo is not approved then the challenger can either ask for it to be taken again or can decide to create a new challenge for someone else.

I will start with an easy one:

I challenge @Rob Fisher to take a photo of his favourite girl Avril next to a beautiful blonde model of his choice ;-)

take_the_challenge.png

Last edited:
That is perfect @Rob Fisher - stunning!!
I knew you would be able to conjure that up quite quick - LOL!

Over to you to create a challenge...

Lol Rob
VapeSnow was last seen at 12:00 - so lets see when he comes online again.
He has 48 hours

Oh, by the way, I have amended the rules slightly in the OP and will repost them here. I have added that the challenger has to approve the photo... if its not approved, then the member has to try again with another photo - or otherwise the challenger can create a new challenge. Starting to get a bit messy, but you get the idea.

Its a bit like the other photo challenge that was running a while back - but this is different in that it's very specific and directed at a particular person

Updated rules:

The rules are simple:
  • The challenge has to include at least one item of vaping-related gear
  • If the challenged member doesn't respond within 48 hours, the challenger must create a new challenge. Members who don't respond will be dealt with! ;-)
  • The photo posted needs to be approved by the challenger - for it to be passed on
  • If the photo is not approved then the challenger can either ask for it to be taken again or can decide to create a new challenge for someone else.

Rob, VapeSnow must have seen your tag
He is now viewing latest content on Tapatalk
Lol

20150425_183835.jpg 20150425_183901.jpg

Some please rotate the images for me. My phone uploads images out of correct orientation.

I challenge @Yusuf Cape Vaper to show a mod coming out of a huge cloud. We don't want to see you. Just the mod and the cloud you blew

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome photo @Marzuq!!!!
That is brilliant

Love your challenge for Yusuf

@Yusuf Cape Vaper - stricly speaking you have 48 hours to come up with your epic photo - unless the peanut gallery start getting rowdy ;-) he he

ff32975ad1c79ddd5e06853e2bbf8446.jpg

@Marzuq you know I'm not a cloud chaser anymore, but here you go. Flavor clouds with the istick 50w and plumveil. Please excuse @Mo P photobombing in the background.

My challenge to @Riaz is to take a photo balancing your reo grand in your beard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back