Funky taste from vandy vape wire

Bear_Vapes

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So I normally use geekvape fused clapton spools, while its not the best its perfectly fine for vaping and I get good flavour.

Yesterday I ordered some vandy vape fused clapton wire Ni80 and Im getting a funky metalic metal taste from it. Now I know Ni80 is shiny but to me this thing looks like cheap kanthal. Ive seen a video on youtube by jai haze where kidney puncher sent him ni80 but it was actually kanthal.

Anyone else tried vandy vape wire and can relate?

I'm also using Vandy fused nichrome as well and it's flipping delicious!

That's why you shouldn't wick with that fluff you find hiding in your bellybutton after a long day :) #jks #lol

But on a serious note, there may be something else causing the taste you are getting, the likes of some old juice/cotton/other? Did you clean/wash your atty before rebuilding with the NI80? Did you dry burn those coils before you started using them to ensure they heat up uniformly?

I use VandyVape Ni80 fused clapton wire, works really well for me and I've had no problems with it.

I'm also using Vandy fused nichrome as well and it's flipping delicious!

That's why you shouldn't wick with that fluff you find hiding in your bellybutton after a long day :) #jks #lol

But on a serious note, there may be something else causing the taste you are getting, the likes of some old juice/cotton/other? Did you clean/wash your atty before rebuilding with the NI80? Did you dry burn those coils before you started using them to ensure they heat up uniformly?
Yes I did everything the right way as usual. Maybe its a bad batch of wire I dont know

Back