Gametime

I hear ya - Gone are the days when the majority of my spending money went to games - these days it is school fees, doctor's visits and food - dear lord, I have forgotten how much a teenager can eat :)

I still have to get to the teenager portion, my little one is 6 months old, but all her medical fees has depleted me...
The game looks awesome though...

We have a 4 year old and a 15 year old - the plus side, is that they are both gamers and so is Melinda - we once saved up for a dishwasher, went shopping for one and came home with a PS3 :)

The downside is when I want a new game I have to buy 4 copies! But at least we get to have 4 player lan parties whenever we want

I hear ya - Gone are the days when the majority of my spending money went to games - these days it is school fees, doctor's visits and food - dear lord, I have forgotten how much a teenager can eat :)
I can see my son Tiaan bankrupting me. He is 2, and twice as much as his sister. Yet stays in shape. Gonna be a fris mannietjie!!!

Speaking of gaming... I see you can get the xbox on that fnb smart device plan... Must resist. Must het ipad mini first

Speaking of gaming... I see you can get the xbox on that fnb smart device plan... Must resist. Must het ipad mini first

but its an Xbox 360 :( Now if it was the Xbox one i'd be tempted :p Trying to decide weather we're going to get that or the PS 4 haha

but its an Xbox 360 :( Now if it was the Xbox one i'd be tempted :p Trying to decide weather we're going to get that or the PS 4 haha
they will list it eventually.
I'm waiting for the ipad mini with retina display.

Yeah I steam, I Xbox and I PSVita - Mostly interested in FPS on Xbox though, I would happily play some on PC

Great news! :) I mostly play late friday nights when the gf is sleeping and sundays when she studies...

I only have COD Modern Warefare 2, so its old and no one really plays it online anymore..

Back