Geek Vape Griffin top airflow set.

Interesting but in terms of airflow I still think that the Gemini has something over the Griffin.

The top airflow is enhanced but the centre post in the build deck on the Gemini, something the Griffin does not have.

I don't know, but looks like you might as well put a drip tip with airflow on.

I don't know, but looks like you might as well put a drip tip with airflow on.
I was thinking the same thing, but then why incorporate it into the chimney? I know the top cap and chimney are joined, but does the air flow into the chimney directly where it is situated or is it recessed or does it drop down? Just hoping there is more to it, as Geekvape seems to be an innovative company.

I was thinking the same thing, but then why incorporate it into the chimney? I know the top cap and chimney are joined, but does the air flow into the chimney directly where it is situated or is it recessed or does it drop down? Just hoping there is more to it, as Geekvape seems to be an innovative company.
The Griffin's chimney isn't very wide so no way that airflow can get to the coils without obstructing the bottom airflow even more. No, that is just fresh air mixed with your vapour. If they want to increase airflow they can make the chimney wider, but then sacrifice more juice capacity.

cool find @Dubz do you think that some of our vape shops will stock them? I wonder - I wouldn't mind trying it.

It is apparently the same as another sub ohm tank (not the TFV4), unfortunately I have forgotten the name will check when I get home from work and update. If it is the same then there is an inner shaft for the main airflow and an outer shaft for the top airflow forcing the air down and over the coil. So its nothing like just using a drip tip with AFC

It is apparently the same as another sub ohm tank (not the TFV4), unfortunately I have forgotten the name will check when I get home from work and update. If it is the same then there is an inner shaft for the main airflow and an outer shaft for the top airflow forcing the air down and over the coil. So its nothing like just using a drip tip with AFC
Not the Avacado? I think I remember reading that somewhere....

haha tbh I don't remember and I saw the tank last night - such bad memory.

Last edited:
Yes you are right, it has a double chimney. Still not sure if they sacrificed juice capacity or bottom airflow to get it, but its nice that you can run it in either top or bottom or both airflow configurations. Would be interesting to see what it does for flavour.

i wonder when they gonna release a ceramic coil that can be used in RDA's - imagine what a winner that will be :)

Nice find!
I think this image is important to understand that the airflow goes along the outer of the chimney and down into the chamber.
It's nothing like the Atlantis 2 style drip tip airflow.

geekvape-top-airflow-design.jpg

I spoke to an employee at @Sir Vape today and mentioned that they will be stocking this item soon, but didn't say how much it would cost and specifically when it will arrive

Nice find!
I think this image is important to understand that the airflow goes along the outer of the chimney and down into the chamber.
It's nothing like the Atlantis 2 style drip tip airflow.

geekvape-top-airflow-design.jpg

This is what I was hoping for, and not just a drip tip with airflow!

I guess we still don't know when anyone here will stock this? Thought of ordering it off heavengifts.com, but shipping is like $33 :/

Hope you gonna be able to just buy the upgrade and not have to buy a V2 or something.

There's a review from mike vapes on YT , the airflow travels down from the top cap down the outer chimney and hits the coils from the top , very interested to know if it works though ?

Back