Geekvape Ammit RTA

Airflow looks really interesting! Reckon this one will gives great flavour!

It seems that each new atty from geekvape is built on the design improvements of the previous one. I'm looking forward to the reviews .

A bit OT but I thought that, after Aug 8, no new vaping products of any type could enter the US market. Now we have Rip reviewing a new Geekvape tank and simultaneously announcing that he has released a new juice. It seems like the apocalypse wasn't as imminent as people were making out.

Such a big tank and it only holds 0.5ml more than a serpent mini 22. That does not seem like smart engineering in my opinion

I think they tripped over their feet trying to get clever with the airflow, (trying to be different) in so doing they lost juice capacity.

Those bottom air tunnels are going to flow the majority of air with very slight wisps getting diverted to the 3 side detour channels.
A fruitless engineering exercise in my opinion... SM25 is going to stay king of the castle with SM22 most likely 1st prince.

Single coil RTA's are starting to make quite an appearance nowadays. I love where they getting to now. For me personally, I find flavor excellent on shorter and smaller RTA'S. This one seems a bit too tall and only holds 0.5 ml of juice more than the serpent mini. I wonder how it compares but I have a feeling the serpent mini will win

Cant wait for this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back