Geekvape Avocado 24, A Genesis & Velocity Hybrid RDTA Tank

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
When it comes to cloud chasing, what reminds us is a RDA tank/ dripper. However, vapers' pursuing now seems to be more reasonable, more and more people choose a good flavor instead of puffing huge vapor.
How can we get the purest flavor? To have your coil soaked in the e-liquid all day obviously is not a good policy, Geekvape has the point to come true, separates the coil and e-juice in its latest Avocado 24 RDTA tank.
In the mean time, Geekvape adopts the velocity deck to make the coil builds much easier to deliver. For single coilers, there is a ceramic block for them to choose. 5ml e-juice capacity is ready for your heavy needs on vaping.

e20e49951ddbaf577266abc1781effeb.jpg

Features:
5ml capacity with 24mm diameter
Easy to build with genesis structure and big velocity style deck
Perfect flavor experience
Available for single or dual coil
Easy to fill
Drip tip replaceable
PEEK insulator

More info, please check here: Avocado 24 RDTA

Don't forget to use our 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE" to pre-order this Avocado 24 RDTA at heavengifts.com.

To have your coil soaked in the e-liquid all day obviously is not a good policy

I'd like to understand this a bit further @Heaven Gifts
I do know that drippers tend to benefit with juice not being always on top of the coil and wick - but have never really understood why this is better or worse.

Maybe if someone else knows, they can also contribute

Not knocking anything, just want to understand this a bit better

I'd like to understand this a bit further @Heaven Gifts
I do know that drippers tend to benefit with juice not being always on top of the coil and wick - but have never really understood why this is better or worse.

Maybe if someone else knows, they can also contribute

Not knocking anything, just want to understand this a bit better

I have to agree with @Heaven Gifts... if I leave a tank with juice for any length of time the coil rusts a bit in the juice and the wicking material seems to go a little funny... and the taste isn't great... so much so that if I haven't used a tank for a few days and it has juice in I simply have to wash it out and rewick. The Avo doesn't suffer the same problem as bad because the coil and wicks are not soaking in juice all the time. I don't know if it's just my perception but I understand the sentiment whether it's factual or not... I think it is.

Rob, thanks for the reply
I hear you

I also notice a similar sort of thing with tanks. And having more tanks loaded, one tends to sometimes not use them for a while and they dont taste as good

I was always under the impression that a bottom feeder's advantage (eg the Reo) is precisely this. That you can vape it dry and then put it down for days and then come back and squonk some fresh juice up. Same as a regular dripper.

But then again, my little Evod can be left for days and when i pick it up again its fine. Maybe the stock silica wick doesnt suffer the same problem.

Very interesting this

IMO

Coils soaked in juice for long periods of time results in leaching between the coil and juice which alters the flavour.

Also when a wick sits saturated for a long period of time the larger particles (flavour) tends to bond to the cotton a lot more resulting in the flavour being a bit muted.

That is why it is always preferred to vape your cotton dry on a dripper (or remove the cotton all together) if you are not going to use the dripper for a few days.

from my understanding Gene styled tanks were popular with the purists for 2 reason, 1 the reduced chamber improving flavour and 2 the fact that the coil did not sit in a pool of juice, rather the coil drew juice as and when it needed it.

Rob, thanks for the reply
I hear you

I also notice a similar sort of thing with tanks. And having more tanks loaded, one tends to sometimes not use them for a while and they dont taste as good

I was always under the impression that a bottom feeder's advantage (eg the Reo) is precisely this. That you can vape it dry and then put it down for days and then come back and squonk some fresh juice up. Same as a regular dripper.

But then again, my little Evod can be left for days and when i pick it up again its fine. Maybe the stock silica wick doesnt suffer the same problem.

Very interesting this

It is interesting and it's funny we have never had this discussion before....

I have to agree with @Heaven Gifts... if I leave a tank with juice for any length of time the coil rusts a bit in the juice and the wicking material seems to go a little funny... and the taste isn't great... so much so that if I haven't used a tank for a few days and it has juice in I simply have to wash it out and rewick. The Avo doesn't suffer the same problem as bad because the coil and wicks are not soaking in juice all the time. I don't know if it's just my perception but I understand the sentiment whether it's factual or not... I think it is.
I also think so.
Thanks for your reply.;)

Back