Geekvape Griffin Plus

Already released, Vapers Corner has them

My colleage has one and the flavour is as good as you get with RTA's, build deck is nice and big, quality is top notch as always from Geekvape. A little tricky to wick so it doesn't leak but there's Youtube for that, just watch a few reviews where they build on it and you'll be golden. It's a bit big IMO, so I won't be getting one myself but can definitely recommend it if you don't mind a tall tank.

My colleage has one and the flavour is as good as you get with RTA's, build deck is nice and big, quality is top notch as always from Geekvape. A little tricky to wick so it doesn't leak but there's Youtube for that, just watch a few reviews where they build on it and you'll be golden. It's a bit big IMO, so I won't be getting one myself but can definitely recommend it if you don't mind a tall tank.
Thanks for the info!

One more question.. Im also looking at the limitless plus. Is it worth picking one up?

Most definitely, I had one, gave it to a friend in need, but looking to replace it in the near future. Flavor is great, more airflow than you'll ever need and an easy build deck for whatever build you throw at it, 6.3ml juice capacity for vaping without refilling every 15 minutes. Personally I would recommend this one over the Griffin 25 Plus.

Most definitely, I had one, gave it to a friend in need, but looking to replace it in the near future. Flavor is great, more airflow than you'll ever need and an easy build deck for whatever build you throw at it, 6.3ml juice capacity for vaping without refilling every 15 minutes. Personally I would recommend this one over the Griffin 25 Plus.
Yeah ive seen some good reviews on it. How is it with regard to wicking/dry hits?

A buddy of mine got the pluss, he slapped in some huge claptons, 3 of us played dry hit roulette , only got a dry hit at 220 watts, so i wouldn't worry about dry hits if i was you :)

On a side note, i personaly wouldn't use the limitless pluss/combo as i daily driver, unless you DIY, have a 3 battery mod and drive with all your windows open.

On a side note, i personaly wouldn't use the limitless pluss/combo as i daily driver, unless you DIY, have a 3 battery mod and drive with all your windows open.

Agreed, I got the Azeroth and she is a thiiirrrssstyyyy. I always thought how bad can it be, until I got an RDTA and realized for myself. The vaping experience is amazing and beats any RTA I have tried thus far, and I guess the experience is totally worth the juice guzzle.

Agreed, I got the Azeroth and she is a thiiirrrssstyyyy. I always thought how bad can it be, until I got an RDTA and realized for myself. The vaping experience is amazing and beats any RTA I have tried thus far, and I guess the experience is totally worth the juice guzzle.
Most definitely an experience worth experiencing! I used to be "clouds bro
clouds" until i needed something work friendly, the serpent mini 25 changed the game for me, respectable clouds but man o man the favour is mind blowing.

Edit: mind blowing might be a bit extreme (i get excited) but its definitely an experience on its own.

Back