Pulled out my mesh Geekvape Zeus today

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Pulled out my mesh Geekvape Zeus today. Unfortunately I am giving it ago with an unknown juice so it's an unknown. But a good opportunity to re visit using it again. Maybe I can rewick it more consistently this time around.20231214_162313.jpg

Pulled out my mesh Geekvape Zeus today. Unfortunately I am giving it ago with an unknown juice so it's an unknown. But a good opportunity to re visit using it again. Maybe I can rewick it more consistently this time around.View attachment 280615

I haven't owned much tanks, but these are some of the better tanks I've owned

Pulled out my mesh Geekvape Zeus today. Unfortunately I am giving it ago with an unknown juice so it's an unknown. But a good opportunity to re visit using it again. Maybe I can rewick it more consistently this time around.View attachment 280615
The Zeus Mesh has to be one of my favourite flavour banging, (but juice gobbling), DL devices :)
As to wicking them ... here's @LeislB 's video that I'm sure will get you on the road to consistency ;);

The Zeus Mesh has to be one of my favourite flavour banging, (but juice gobbling), DL devices :)
As to wicking them ... here's @LeislB 's video that I'm sure will get you on the road to consistency ;);

Thanks. I've watched this and many more but can't do it consistently. I've just vaped one and a half tanks now and not getting a "dry hit" but the flavours definitely gone of. Seems very short to have to rewick again.

Thanks. I've watched this and many more but can't do it consistently. I've just vaped one and a half tanks now and not getting a "dry hit" but the flavours definitely gone of. Seems very short to have to rewick again.
That's strange ... I find mesh to be way ahead of coils on flavour, AND longevity ... I'm still surprised mesh wasn't A LOT more popular than it was / is ... Hell, I can even gunk up the mesh with sugary bakery and deserts, and not have any muting ... The only difference between you and I I'm guessing would be power levels, as I use mine at between 20 and 30 Watts dependant upon the mesh

That's strange ... I find mesh to be way ahead of coils on flavour, AND longevity ... I'm still surprised mesh wasn't A LOT more popular than it was / is ... Hell, I can even gunk up the mesh with sugary bakery and deserts, and not have any muting ... The only difference between you and I I'm guessing would be power levels, as I use mine at between 20 and 30 Watts dependant upon the mesh
I also use lower end wattage.

I wonder if @DougP still frequents the forum, as his input would certainly be of value here ;)

@Stew

So many questions but let's start at the beginning...

1.What mesh is installed ?
Ni80, SS, Kanthal
2. What cotton ?
3. What's the ohms ?
4. What wattage you vaping at ?

Post closeup pic of the current setup that you are vaping on. Look at the sample pic below. I need a pic of both sides
c21e5a7144604f680d1f88b8283fede9.jpg

Sent from my CPH2357 using Tapatalk

@Stew

So many questions but let's start at the beginning...

1.What mesh is installed ?
Ni80, SS, Kanthal
2. What cotton ?
3. What's the ohms ?
4. What wattage you vaping at ?

Post closeup pic of the current setup that you are vaping on. Look at the sample pic below. I need a pic of both sides
c21e5a7144604f680d1f88b8283fede9.jpg

Hi @DougP . Unfortunately it's stripped down and cleaned at the moment. I was about to pack it away again. When I rewick again I will give it one more try and take some pictures.

Hi @DougP . Unfortunately it's stripped down and cleaned at the moment. I was about to pack it away again. When I rewick again I will give it one more try and take some pictures.

Did a bit of a rewick today. Std original geekvape mesh I think. 20231224_180348.jpg20231224_180318.jpg20231224_180254.jpg

This is now being packed away and I don't think I will ever try it again. Now I know why I stopped trying the first time. If anyone has mastered these and wants to trade a Geekvape Zeus X dual coil I'm interested.

The wicking looks pretty good to me. But the key lies in the part that you can't see. How much did you comb out? With the kylin m I comb out easily half of the cotton. The legs are very thinned out, and don't let them touch the bottom of deck.

Not sure if it's the same for this RTA. But I would hazard a guess that it is.

If I had an dual coil RTA to trade, I wouldn't mind.

Back