GeekVape Zeus X

@Rob Fisher would mind showing how you build and wick the Zeus X? Tried twice now. First time the deck was just flooding and I was drinking hot juice. Second time I'm only getting dry hits.

I do prefer the airflow of the Juggerknot because it seems a little smoother.
I hate the juice fill on the Juggerknot! I love the juice fill on the Zeus.
Both say they are 4.5ml with the bubble tank... I must say the Zeus looks like it holds more...
The flavour winner by a small margin is the Juggerknot.
View attachment 159163

Great to see quick comparisons like this @Rob Fisher
Thank you!

If I may ask what is the problem with the filling on the Juggerknot?

Here we go @X-Calibre786

Coil position. Wick tightish through the coil.
ZeusXWick 001.jpg ZeusXWick 002.jpg

Trim to a fraction more than the deck edge and then thin out the tails quite a bit.
ZeusXWick 003.jpg ZeusXWick 004.jpg

The tails cover the juice ports but not jammed in. Prime the wick and you should be good to go!
ZeusXWick 005.jpg ZeusXWick 006.jpg

It has the same filling mechanism as the OBS nano but with a smaller filling port and probably a chamber that is a bit narrower so it tends to overflow/back flow from the port even if the tank is not full yet. Apart from that it has the most satisfying air draw and probably the best flavour after the Dvarw for DL vaping.

Great to see quick comparisons like this @Rob Fisher
Thank you!

If I may ask what is the problem with the filling on the Juggerknot?

Hi Ho @Silver it has a slide top that exposes the juice port but the port is smallish and unless you go really slow and carefully the port bocks because it only has one and the trapped air has nowhere to go other than out the same port you are trying to get juice in with the result that the juice goes all over the atty.
JuggerPort 001.JPG

Having used the Zeus X on and off now for a few days I have to say this is a tank for the cloud blowers and those people who really like wide open airflow... in fact, I had to almost close off the airflow to 1/8th of the capacity to get the right airflow for me... personally if I had to choose between the OG single coil Zeus and this one I would take the OG. That is not to say it's not a brilliant RTA because it is... if you like air then this one is for you.

If you like a restricted DL then rather get the Juggerknot.

Thanks for the feedback @Rob Fisher

Big air alert then for the Zeus X - thanks, that is helpful.

As for the filling of the Juggerknot - I suppose one needs to use those plastic needletip bottles...
Useful to know about that too, thanks

I was turned on to Zeus through a forum reviewer (forgive me for forgetting who) and it is all that was advertised so we'll keep tabs on this.
used the zeus dual for along time and loved it. this one seems to be on par or better.

Thank you @Paul33 for the tag.
This is how I wicked my Zeus x today. No flooding SO FAR and very good flavour!
93123cf942d718abc9869a795f70c760.jpg

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Ok so the Zeus is rewicked ONCE AGAIN. I primed the crap out of the it with the afc closed. It's now sitting in front of me still with the airflow closed. Will give it 10 minutes to do it's voodoo magic that causes it not to flood.

Let's see if I made the almighty Zeus happy this time...

EDIT: I'm just placing this in the correct thread.

Ok so the Zeus is rewicked ONCE AGAIN. I primed the crap out of the it with the afc closed. It's now sitting in front of me still with the airflow closed. Will give it 10 minutes to do it's voodoo magic that causes it not to flood.

Let's see if I made the almighty Zeus happy this time...

EDIT: I'm just placing this in the correct thread.

EDIT 2: After feeling like a NASA engineer last night with the way that I had to wick the Zeus I am happy to announce that it is not flooded this morning. Also left the AFC closed throughout the night and so far so good. It does seem like the Zeus does not like the flat wire coils and I will be using Fused Claptons when I rewick again.

Zeus seems to be smiling today...

EDIT 2: After feeling like a NASA engineer last night with the way that I had to wick the Zeus I am happy to announce that it is not flooded this morning. Also left the AFC closed throughout the night and so far so good. It does seem like the Zeus does not like the flat wire coils and I will be using Fused Claptons when I rewick again.

Zeus seems to be smiling today...

No RTA should need the AFC to be closed during the night. If it needs that, then it's a crap atty. I have many tanks and never had to close the airflow to prevent flooding. Also, your coils cannot be the cause of flooding, it's in the way you wick it. Too little cotton in the feeding holes and it floods, too much and you block it and get dry burns. It's trial and error until you get the right way to wick it.

No RTA should need the AFC to be closed during the night. If it needs that, then it's a crap atty. I have many tanks and never had to close the airflow to prevent flooding. Also, your coils cannot be the cause of flooding, it's in the way you wick it. Too little cotton in the feeding holes and it floods, too much and you block it and get dry burns. It's trial and error until you get the right way to wick it.
Yeah I don't know what the story is with closing the airflow, but if it helps I will do it. Yes no I just meant I think it might give even better flavour with some claptons or something. Well untill I got the JK mini and the Zeus x I didn't even know attys could flood!!

Day three with my Zeus X and I'm very happy with the tank, I like airflow so the AFC is wide open. Fused Clapton build 0.19 running at 70w.

Flavor is great and clouds are all over the place :cool:

Day three with my Zeus X and I'm very happy with the tank, I like airflow so the AFC is wide open. Fused Clapton build 0.19 running at 70w.

Flavor is great and clouds are all over the place :cool:
And you are getting ZERO flooding I guess?
Ooobviously I need to work on my wicking techniques quite a bit :rolleyes:

And you are getting ZERO flooding I guess?
Ooobviously I need to work on my wicking techniques quite a bit :rolleyes:

Wicked the same as the Zeus Dual. No issues.

I have the Gun Metal one, the black has issues i've read

Wicked the same as the Zeus Dual. No issues.

I have the Gun Metal one, the black has issues i've read

What issues would that be? I'm thinking of getting a black one and would like to know if there are issues with it. Don't know how a color difference could be an issue, but please clarify or link to wherever you read it.

What issues would that be? I'm thinking of getting a black one and would like to know if there are issues with it. Don't know how a color difference could be an issue, but please clarify or link to wherever you read it.
Oring on the base to loose so this causes the glass not to seal/sit properly ..... There is one or two more. Go check Geekvape FB page

Send from the small screen

Back