GeekVape Zeus X

And the Hypetrain getting ready to leave the station ! :p

Curious about it as well, skipped the dual so I'm keen on a new Zeus

And the Hypetrain getting ready to leave the station !

Lol, minus one passenger, i'm not buying any hardware this year. Getting more and more into DIY and going to spend obscene amounts of money on quality local juices and supporting our local vendors/juice makers. the closest i'll get to hardware is some more batteries

The Zeus dual was my favorite RTA for a long time and i'm really interested to see what the X is all about. However i agree with @Dela Rey Steyn, might not get it and spend the ever depleted budget on DIY instead.

Lol, minus one passenger, i'm not buying any hardware this year. Getting more and more into DIY and going to spend obscene amounts of money on quality local juices and supporting our local vendors/juice makers. the closest i'll get to hardware is some more batteries

I also don’t see myself spending much on hardware this year, would rather spend it on concentrates. :)

I was a huge fan of the zeus rtas especially the single coil but I dont think any RTA will beat the juggerknot mini for me.

Its just so simple to build and wick, to date 3 months later I have not had a single dry hit

I was a huge fan of the zeus rtas especially the single coil but I dont think any RTA will beat the juggerknot mini for me.

Its just so simple to build and wick, to date 3 months later I have not had a single dry hit
100% agree. Juggerknot mini blows the Zeus out of the water in terms of flavour and ease of build and wick. I owned both the single and dual coil Zeus and the QP wins hands down.

I've been "relatively" good this past year in terms of buying new gear:D, and I diy as well.... So I might convince myself that I deserve a new piece of gear lol.

I've been chasing a Jugger, but I always seem to miss the stock at Vape Den.

I've been "relatively" good this past year in terms of buying new gear:D, and I diy as well.... So I might convince myself that I deserve a new piece of gear lol.

I've been chasing a Jugger, but I always seem to miss the stock at Vape Den.

Do it, ever since I got the juggerknot mini every vaper I meet I tell them its a must have. Now I understand everyone has their RTAS they like, but I have tried and tested alot over the years trying to get the perfect RTA and I actually finally found it. Only problem I have is finding a spare bubble glass. I hope more vendors bring them in.

The Zeus Dual and single was great when they arrived on the market. Since then we got better designed and easier to build tank.

The pics I've seen is that the build deck is post less, so bigger coils :)

Hows it Vaping Uncle Rob...Is it worth the Hype?

It's early days @Martin Narainsamy. Initial feelings... the build is a little painful but simple enough... I used a 3mm single coil 0.24Ω because there is quite a bit of space for a single coil. It has airflow for bloody days and I had to close it right down to get my restricted DL vape but those looking for lots of air will love it... closing down the airflow to where I like it gives very good flavour so far!

It is quite good looking too. Top fill easy and simple! I wish the 510 adapter was more flush and my 510 tips have a little gap because of that and I hate that. I just switched to one of my Siam 810 tips and it looks a lot better!
ZeusX 002.JPG

Apart from a crackle in the coil/wick set up which I should be able to solve on my next rewick, I'm very happy with the Zeus X! The flavour is very good and with top airflow no leaking at all of course. After an hour with it, I would have no hesitation in recommending it!
ZeusX 003.JPG

Apart from a crackle in the coil/wick set up which I should be able to solve on my next rewick, I'm very happy with the Zeus X! The flavour is very good and with top airflow no leaking at all of course. After an hour with it, I would have no hesitation in recommending it!
View attachment 159155
Thanks for the feedback.

Send from the small screen

View attachment 159155

Does it vape better than the juggerknot mini seeing as you are using a single coil ? The airflow is catered for dual but on your setting, can you compare it to the juggerknot ?

Does it vape better than the juggerknot mini seeing as you are using a single coil ? The airflow is catered for dual but on your setting, can you compare it to the juggerknot ?

@Rafique both are great tanks but if I was forced to choose one I think I would take the Zeus X... it's a close call and if you are a single coil fan either would be a great buy!

It's a while since I played with the Juggerknot Mini so I built it to do a side by side comparison with the Zeus X.
ZeusX 004.JPG

I do prefer the airflow of the Juggerknot because it seems a little smoother.
I hate the juice fill on the Juggerknot! I love the juice fill on the Zeus.
Both say they are 4.5ml with the bubble tank... I must say the Zeus looks like it holds more...
The flavour winner by a small margin is the Juggerknot.
ZeusX 005.JPG

I do prefer the airflow of the Juggerknot because it seems a little smoother.
I hate the juice fill on the Juggerknot! I love the juice fill on the Zeus.
Both say they are 4.5ml with the bubble tank... I must say the Zeus looks like it holds more...
The flavour winner by a small margin is the Juggerknot.
View attachment 159163

I fully agree with the filling sentiment on the juggerknot, thats my only con

Back