Ghost flavour from juice

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Thought the ECF posts below might be helpful. Personally I have always used vodka to good effect.

Question: Is there any tips on getting rid of a foul taste left over in the bottle and hose? Man! ive tried a few things so far. I've put them in boiling water, tried letting them sit in Vodka. When that failed I tried isopropyl alcohol. (not recommended for plastic parts). The flavor remains and cant be killed. I fear a rebuild kit is in order but im going on vacation shortly and there is not enough time for a kit to arrive.

anyone?

Answer: Denture cleaning tablets. Works great.

Response: I have been set free from the ghost taste that was haunting me, thank you brothers. I flushed 'er thrice, just to be sure to kill the demon liquid. juices are flowin pure now.

and I now have a lifetime supply of minty fresh denture tablets. I couldn't help myself, they were on sale. life is good!

Is this regarding 30ml bottles that had juice in them, and are now empty?

No, the Reo bottles, or squonking bottles I presume (he mentioned a tube). Will work with all bottles me thinks :)

Sometimes the ghost flavor can add to the new flavor and make it really nice. I don't really mind ghost flavors, but yeah, sometimes they're annoying.

Last edited:
No, the Reo bottles, or squonking bottles I presume (he mentioned a tube). Will work with all bottles me thinks :)

Oh yes, now it makes sense. I was confused - Thanks for clearing it up :)

Back