Giggles

In S.A. the whole bustop would have been missing ...
BQEC0R9CEAIsUEy
True as Bob.
While driving to work this week I noticed something.
The whole train electrical lines was stolen including some of the metal U-beam structures.

True as Bob.
While driving to work this week I noticed something.
The whole train electrical lines was stolen including some of the metal U-beam structures.

I have a railway line and station falling under my policing area. This is not uncommon. In fact, we're used to it by now. When they steal, they go all out. There is literally nothing they won't steal.

I have a railway line and station falling under my policing area. This is not uncommon. In fact, we're used to it by now. When they steal, they go all out. There is literally nothing they won't steal.
And yet f-all is being done to prevent this. They are too busy implementing idiotic covid regulations.

They literally stole the whole line. The line connecting a few areas and now there's taxi ranks popping up all over.

And yet f-all is being done to prevent this. They are too busy implementing idiotic covid regulations.

Transnet has their own security that patrol the railway lines. They don't work covid or do anything else, so the fault lies there.

Back