Giveaway: Finish the Vape Quiz, Win AMPKING AK4030 21700 & Extra US$50 Gift Card

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
As the essential part of the vaping experience, a safe and high-quality battery is extremely important for you guys. Nowadays, with the increasing of high-compatibility mod, the demand for different types battery is also growing. Even our first giveaway of battery - AMPKING AK4030 21700 attracted many users to enter. We usually also received some PM of battery review. To satisfy your requirements, we specially prepare this new contest of AMPKING AK4030 21700. Are you looking for suitable battery for your new mod? Wanna try something new? It’s the time now.

--------------------------------AMPKING AK4030 21700-----------------------------------------------

Ampking AK4030 21700 battery adopts new technology, it supports the typical capacity of 3000mAh and furthermore. The new Rapid Charging Mode can charge with 4A, which almost decreases 50% charging time. Compared with 18650 battery, its heating test is up to 130℃. According to the data of overcharging test in Lab, it doesn’t fire or explode when charging with 20V and 18A for 7 hours duration, even with the resistance load of 100mW.
Please check the Test from Mooch.

To enter:

1.Finish the vape quiz.

JkSug4v.jpg

2.Share AMPKING AK4030 21700 on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

3.Tag 3 of your friends here to enter.

Note:

1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on July 23, 2018, who can get 2 pieces of AMPKING AK4030 21700 battery. If he/she gives the right answer of vape quize, he/she will get extra one Heaven Gifts US$50 gift card.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.
------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.

According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 1 winner at least getting 20 participants.
Now we get 6 participants. So we will choose 1 winner to get the US$20 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #12 @Max!!!

1LmpBPm.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

Last edited:
Strange and indistinct picture. If there is a connection in the yellow circle with any pole, then the answer is A I N G
If there is no contact, the answer is only A
We should only guess what the designer wanted to portray in the marked area.

upload_2018-7-18_20-45-51.png

Post #1 - Only A & K will light up when the Switch is closed.

The other circuit does not have a Switch and therefore no Bulbs can light up because the batteries will be totally flat.

Congrats to the winner and good luck to all.
I'm out.

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Guys, this contest has ended.

The answer is A, I, N, G.
CgMWkRQ.jpg

Have you guessed right?
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.

According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 1 winner at least getting 20 participants.
Now we get 6 participants. So we will choose 1 winner to get the US$20 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #12 @Max!!!

1LmpBPm.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

Back