Giveaway participation and notification thread

To all the peeps who have helped me so much on this forum and who give me good ratings, please don't be offended when I don't tag you in competitions. I've decided to tag the newbies to this forum, so as to bring them into this wonderful family. I appreciate your tagging me, though.

For the peeps in or near Vanderbijlpark:
Beetlejuice Vape 1st birthday. Random giveaways and prizes.
25 November 12:00 - 17:00
Cor. Andries Potgieter & Hendrik van Eck Blvd
Vanderbijlpark SE8

Giveaway-- VOOPOO Latest Mod-- TOO , Global Debut !!!
Single Battery 80W, Dual Batteries 180W
1f449.png
Free Switch Between Single Battery and Dual Batteries
1f449.png
Side-slide Covers, More Fun than You Imagine
1f449.png
Only 0.01 seconds , Fastest than Ever
Check more details: http://en.voopootech.com/too

Vaper’s Corner

Discount offered ONLINE and IN-STORE
- Sale on 24 November ONLY
- 20% off EVERYTHING
- PLEASE NOTE the voucher code VCBLACKFRIDAY20 to be used for online purchases upon chechout
- Online sale opens at 00:00am, 24 November

Sir Vape - Win iJoy Capo Squonk Kit - through Facebook only. Go to Sir Vape's FB page

Facebook only: Vapor Lounge Give-away

1 x 100ml Krypton Fusion [Decadent Clouds]
1 x 100ml Blackout [Sickyboy77 E-Liquids]
1 x 60ml [vGod Mango Mist]
1 x 30ml Pre Release [Flavour Freaks]
1 x Set Framed Staple Coil [Wrapped By Fydo]
2 x Streaky Cotton Bags [Vape Warehouse]
1 x Wasp RDTA [Vapor Lounge]
1 x Vapor Lounge T-Shirt

GIVEAWAY CLOSES & All entries must be inn by 3 December 2017 [Sunday] Midnight! Winner will be announced 4 December 2017

Facebook only: Vapor Lounge Give-away

1 x 100ml Krypton Fusion [Decadent Clouds]
1 x 100ml Blackout [Sickyboy77 E-Liquids]
1 x 60ml [vGod Mango Mist]
1 x 30ml Pre Release [Flavour Freaks]
1 x Set Framed Staple Coil [Wrapped By Fydo]
2 x Streaky Cotton Bags [Vape Warehouse]
1 x Wasp RDTA [Vapor Lounge]
1 x Vapor Lounge T-Shirt

GIVEAWAY CLOSES & All entries must be inn by 3 December 2017 [Sunday] Midnight! Winner will be announced 4 December 2017

Link me please? Soooo many vapor lounges on there, not sure which one :--P

@The Ice @Admin If I come across give-aways on FB from vendors who are NOT eciggsa supporting vendors, may I post here?

@The Ice @Admin If I come across give-aways or competitions on FB from vendors who are NOT ecigssa supporting vendors, may I post here?

@The Ice @Admin If I come across give-aways or competitions on FB from vendors who are NOT ecigssa supporting vendors, may I post here?

Hi @Hooked
Its up to you

But please bear in mind that the vendors on this forum are the ones who support ECIGSSA

Many of them have been with us for years and have contributed so much effort and time to the community spirit that makes our forum so special.

Hi @Hooked
Its up to you

But please bear in mind that the vendors on this forum are the ones who support ECIGSSA

Many of them have been with us for years and have contributed so much effort and time to the community spirit that makes our forum so special.

@Silver I hear what you're (not) saying ;). No worries ... easier for me!

Hi @Hooked

I agree with @Silver.
There is no real hard and fast rule, but when I made the thread it was with the idea that if we have a contest by a ecigssa vendor on the ecigssa platform itself, there would be a place to recruit members so we can amass the neccesary minimum participants.

Obviously it has grown to be a bit more than that, but let's keep that in mind when we post here.

I do like, nay, love your spirit though

Back