Giveaway: Win Arctic Dolphin ELUX Kit, 3D UV Print, Super Tiny Mod

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Want a vaping device that’s ultra-lightweight and holds comfortably in hand but still provides satisfying vaping experience? Here is your chance to win the Arctic Dolphin ELUX Kit. Elux is going to match all your daily outfits with its 9 different designs of the 3D UV printed boards on both sides. For wholesalers, you can also customize your own design on it. Don’t miss the chance to try this small but powerful device everyone!

tn7YuPe.jpg

To enter:

Go to our website to check out the Elux and tell us in the comment which color is your favorite and the reason why.

Example:
My favorite color is the B- Honeycomb because it looks classy.

Note:
1. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on October 23,2018
2. Each person can post 2 times at most.
3. We require at least 20 participants.
-----------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #3 @lesvaches!
JD1bUlI.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Arctic Dolphin Elux, you can pick one from HG at US$29.05 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.
----------------------------------------------------------

Extra Winning Chance

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win the Arctic Dolphin Elux kit? Here you go.

elux-%E6%BB%9A%E5%8A%A8banner_80f723.jpg

Another whopping giveaway is in full swing on our site. 6 kits are waiting for you!

Contest link: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Win-Arctic-Dolphin-ELUX-Kit-Giveaway.html

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

Last edited:
My favorite color is the B- Honeycomb because I love the dark look

My favorite color is the B- Honeycomb because it almost looks like carbon fibre

My favourite colour is B - Honeycomb coz its super sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also like S-Slate it just looks clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The G square has an industrial look that is uncommon on a vape mod but will suit any any vaper ,its just one design you can not beat
@baksteen8168
@vicTor
@veecee

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181018-204332.png
    Screenshot_20181018-204332.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
Back