Giveaway: Win Artery Nugget X, A Super Compact, Fine Finish, Affordable Kit

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Artery Nuggest X is a new addition to the Nugget family. After a few refining, the Artery Nugget series brought us a fine and affordable one kit arranged in 50w output. The Nugget X has a super compact body while load with a 0.96 inch full screen. The newly upgraded menu is quite easy and friendly for vapers to navigate the whole vaping process. The whole shell of Nugget X is made of aluminum alloy, smooth to touch, light to carry, durable to bear. Besides, the mod supports a 1.5A fast charging. Meanwhile, the AT22 tank it comes with has an easy top filling and smooth threading to use. Now Heaven Gifts offers 1 set to give away!

Artery-Nugget-X-50W-with-AT22-TC-Starter-Kit-2000mAh_0044337f2861_l.jpg

To enter:

1.Which Artery product you like most? Reply with product name;If you have no idea,simply post Artery Nuggest X

2.Do you think you have the potential to be a vape reviewer? Why?

3.What kind of vape content are you interested in

Note:

1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on April 11, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.
-------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 1 winner at least getting 20 participants.
Now we get 9 participants. So we will choose 1 winner who will get our $20 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #11 @masrock!!!.

BlkWL09.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Artery Nugget X, you can pick one from HG only at US$48.77 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
1.The first nugget was amazing in my opion cause of the sheer size of the device.

2.Lol ime no good reviewer but i did start a you tube channel and have a few subscribers.I need to post new content soon just building up the budget hehehe.

3.Ime a RDA man and love the sheer flavour but not so long ago i fell in love with the UD goliath v2 and i think its mtl? So ile be keen on looking at a mtl setup soon

Tagging these peeps to get the compo going

@Constantbester @Friep @Spyro @antonherbst @Marek_710
please guys tag some mates as you enter.

Last edited:
1. Artery Nuggest X

2. No I don't think I will be a vape reviewer because I don't like the idea of talking to other people, like someone is watching me like all the time.

3. I was only recently introduced to RDA and i love every single second of it. I have an Ampus Screwless RDA on my tesla Invader 3 and it is an awesome setup.

Post #1
1. Artery Nugget X - looks great. Inconspicuous which would make for the perfect 'out on the town's mod. And from a company named 'Artery,' like any human body I simply need it.

2. I would love to get into reviewing vape products. I am involved in social media and public forum so confidence is a trait already instilled in me. In 2 months I own 11 tanks and 6 mods so I simply cannot get enough of trying, testing and convincing my friends to get off the cigarettes and into vaping. I can be rather convincing if I say so myself. I tend to honestly and passionately convey my approval or disapproval as any critic would and my friends and colleagues appreciate and respect my views. So I think of be great at reviewing.

3. I enjoy reading new mod reviews and cannot find enough 'build for flavour' or 'specific coils for tanks' discussions. I believe even the mod self changes the flavour. I would want to see more specific model builds (tanks coil builds for a certain mod) and new device/hardware (tanks, mods, battery reviews) pieces.

Last edited:
1.What makes the nugget x intresting is the meterial its made of ime sure it will be verry light wight and mega pocket friendly.

2.trying to be a youtube vape review can be harsh at times being critesized in a rude manner but also what makes it a chalange is the fact that you need to know or feel what the vapers want and what will be inportant to them on a debice

3.Being a RDA lover ime really exited about all the epic RDA's thats being released and all the workmanship that goes into them but to be honnest ive yet to try a RDA that beats the single coil class Hadaly and dual coil OG Goon 24mm.

1. The Nuggest X design is awesome. Love the black Nuggest X
2. Maybe, but I don't like the idea of talking to others.
3. A wasp nano RDA on a tesla Invader 3 was also amazing.

@CharlieSierra

1. The Artery Mate tank is a stylish tank and on my wish list.

2. I love to watch reviews but I don't think I would like to do reviews.

3. I really think my Voopoo Drag and my Ampus Screwless RDA is the best setup i have ever had.

Back