Giveaway: Win Carrys Green, An Environment Friendly Subohm Tank with Nice Flavor

#4 Facebook
Tim Wiseman shared a link.
Just now ·

CARRYS Green Subohm Tank 4ml
The CARRYS Green Tank features food grade silicone drip tip and coil sleeve, plug-pull style threadless coil and stainless steel core. It adopts a 0.5ohm G1 coil, which supports 30 - 80W power. The 4ml tank capacity can hold enough e-liquid for a full day's vaping. And you can adjust the airflow wit...
HEAVENGIFTS.COM

#5 Google +

CARRYS Green Subohm Tank 4ml
heavengifts.com

photo.jpg

Tim WisemanPublic

Post #3

I like the bright colours, but having a tank in that colour would force me to buy a new mod too! :rolleyes:

2. Environmentally friendly, sub ohm, coils that are easily replaceable - this shouts beginner and earth friendly - its a nice short description, but testing it would show me what its all about.

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 1 winner at least getting 20 participants.
Now we get 11 participants. So we will choose 1 winner who will get our $10 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #26 @The_Icel!!!.

pLy9EcA.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in CARRYS Green tank, you can pick one from HG at US$8.87 by 15% off code “AHG15”.

As for the vape quiz, the right answer is 7.

cGMcZyZ.png

Have you guessed right? ;)

We found many friends gave the answer of 8.
It’s also right.:D

Back