Giveaway: Win Ehpro Armor Prime, A Perfect Mech Mod for Cloud Chasers

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #2 @Franky3!
Q7HJP4k.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Ehpro Armor Prime, you can pick one from HG at US$21.8 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Wow wow wow. Thank you so much. I did not expect this at all. I just played the word chain game. Hahaha. Thank you heaven Gifts. This is so awesome.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Congrats @Franky3 !
:party:

Enjoy the prize

Thank you guys. I am super excited to try this out. Less that a week ago I bought a 2de hand tsunami mech kit. The mech bug has bitten me. I tried to avoid it but to no avail. Now I cant wait to get this. The wait is going to be agonizing.

Thank you guys. I am super excited to try this out. Less that a week ago I bought a 2de hand tsunami mech kit. The mech bug has bitten me. I tried to avoid it but to no avail. Now I cant wait to get this. The wait is going to be agonizing.

Don't worry they do a DHL express shipping, it should be with you by Tuesday.

Back