Giveaway: Win Eleaf iCare, the Tiniest and Easiest to Use All-in-one Vape Gear

Need 4 more entries. Today is the last day 8-/

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

1. Look nice and simple
2. This is a win for a beginner regarding to style, function and size.
3. Must be easy to fill

1. Great looks really cool, compact and on the go!!
2. It's size and charging station
3. something small neat and does what the big boys should do yet have all the complexity of an andvance device out

@MoeB786 @Luqmaan_m @m.y vape

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.

So excited to choose the winner

Congratulations! #6 sideshowruki!

MAjZ9cl.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Eleaf iCare Starter Kit, you can pick one from HG at US$11.88 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

If you are not so lucky in this contest, don’t be upset. Our another share contest is undergoing: HeavenGifts Share Contest: Multiple Coil Leads Possibilities with Digifavor Pharaoh Dripper?
Don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

Yay!!!!

Will PM my details

:OMGRUNANIMIATION:
Congratz @sideshowruki

I am really waiting in anticipation to see how this performs. Would love a few of them to just be ready for me for in car use only. Hate having to lay down my RX carefully every time I put it down in the car. This looks small and cheap enough to man handle and drop anywhere int he car for storing.

Please let us know how it works and what you think of this device.

I so badly want to see this in his/her hand and hear the review of this device.

I think this little thing might be an awesome stealth device that should land at a good price.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Not as small as this and all in one.

Thing about this is... it doesn't look special. Not like a mod its in no way sexy or appeals to crows because not shiny. Not something that will be swiped off my desk at work by some cretin...

Its a tool.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Back