Giveaway: Win Freemax Fireluke Mesh, Enjoy Flavorful Clouds with the Premade Mesh Coils

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Guess mesh coil RTAs are no stranger to you building enthusiasts since it's getting hot again in the community recently. Some builders love it due to its better wicking & more flavorful clouds than normal coils, while some think it's a little bit tricky to build it. Now, we're exciting to introduce a new sub ohm tank from Freemax - Fireluk Mesh, which gives a perfect solution for those who're interested in mesh coil. It adopts a pre made mesh coil that's made of kanthal mesh and 100% organic cotton, supporting 40w to 90w power with a resistance of 0.15ohm. As we know, it has larger surface area than traditional wires, so it heats evenly and absorb e-liquid effectively, then delivering unrivaled flavor and vapor clouds. Moreover, you can chain vape on it with no problem at all and use it for a longer time. Featuring 3 attractive types of Carbon Fire/Resin/Stainless Steel with a 24mm diameter and 3ml juice capacity, it fits nicely on most box mods. Plus a convenient top fill design and easy-to-adjust bottom airflow system, this new Fireluke Mesh tank will satisfy all mesh coil lovers and chain vapers. Wanna get your hand on this sub ohm tank? Pretty easy, just enter our giveaway to WIN.

kWi2mNC.png

To enter:

1. Share your thoughts on this Fireluke Mesh tank.

2. Tag 3 of your forum friends to join in.

3. What vape gift do you receive or give for this Christmas Day.

4. Share Freemax Fireluke Mesh on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on Jan 2, 2018.
2. Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3. We require at least 30 participants.

--------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 2 winner at least getting 30 participants.
Now we get 3 participants. So we will choose 1 winner who will get our $10 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #17 @Vivita!!!.

7OL2DCQ.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Freemax Fireluke Mesh, you can pick one from HG at US$21.27 by using our New Year Sales 30% off code “XMAS30”.

Last edited:
The first thought is whether I can to rebuild the mesh coil.
I have some types of the meshes for genesis type tanks and mesh RDA.
I’ll definitely try to do it!

#1 - the mesh coil sounds interesting. Knowing you can chain vape on it is and use it for a longer periods sounds really Cool 8--)8--)8--)8--)

#3 - I was lucky to win an Avidvape Flag 80w kit on Christmas day - as wellI as a Mystery Gift from REVTech Mods...cant wait to receive them :h::campeon:

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 2 winner at least getting 30 participants.
Now we get 3 participants. So we will choose 1 winner who will get our $10 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #17 @Vivita!!!.

7OL2DCQ.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Freemax Fireluke Mesh, you can pick one from HG at US$21.27 by using our New Year Sales 30% off code “XMAS30”.

Back