Giveaway: Win Geekvape Blitzen - Postless Deck,Single/Dual Builds Possible,Shortened Air Path

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
A new postless RTA from Geekvape named Blitzen caught a lot of attention. The Blitzen is a 24mm RTA designed to achieve maximum vapor production while providing outstanding flavor in a leak-resistant way. The postless build deck allows a much easier coil building and is connected to the base to allow convenient access to the build deck,18mm postless build deck allows easy coil building and supports both single and dual coil build.. Smooth side airflow blows directly to the coils to provide full flavor. Combining maximum vapor production with smooth airflow and outstanding flavor, the Blitzen is a must have RTA of 2018. Well well, we now offer you chances to win it free from us!

6LALi1a.jpg

To enter:

1.Which feature of Geekvape Blitzen do you like most?

2.Have you ever used any Geekvape product? If you do, pls tell us your favorite one. If not, just comment with Geekvape Blitzen.

3.Share the pics of your current vaping gear or any vape memes with us.

4.Tag 3 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on Jan 16, 2018.
2.Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #74 @Carnival! .

APZzd5N.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Geekvape Blitzen RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$30.69 by using our 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
Post #2
2.Have you ever used any Geekvape product? If you do, pls tell us your favorite one. If not, just comment with Geekvape Blitzen.
I have the Geekvape Ammit22 Single... recently bought to go with my Wismec Ravage230... I love it!

Post #3
My current vaping gear...
d9ef02687136f38be4d4eb7d1e09244c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

# post 1

I like the fact that the coils are below the tank. It looks interesting and I would like to see how it works.

I have the Ammit 25 and it is my favorite. Its a nice big RTA and it vapes like a dream.

@YeOldeOke @Naeem @Sachin1804
26b1ac8f7825de55501d8787dc5bbd16.jpg

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

Post #2
To enter:

2.Have you ever used any Geekvape product? If you do, pls tell us your favorite one. If not, just comment with Geekvape[URL='https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Blitzen-RTA.html'] Blitzen.[/URL]

• Yes - Geekvape Ammit RTA - 22mm Single Coil
• Yes - Geekvape Ammit RTA - 25mm Single Coil
• Yes - Geekvape Tsunami RDA - 24mm
• Yes - Geekvape Aegis 100W Mod
• Yes - Geekvape Zeus RTA - 25mm

My Favorite Setup is the Aegis 100W Mod with the Zeus RTA :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

1.Which feature of Geekvape Blitzen do you like most?

The RDTA style wicking system and side airflow will reduce the chances of leaking

1. Geekvape Tsunami 24 RDA
2. Geekvape Ammit 22mm
3. Geekvape Ammit 25mm Single Coil
4. Geekvape Eagle RTA

Back