Giveaway: Win Oumier WASP Nano, Try Flavor Punching Vaping Experience

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good news!!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Oumier WASP NANO RDA? Here you go.

oumier-wasp-nano_92579a.jpg

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win! Win! Win! Get Oumier Wasp Nano for Free Now, Enjoy Flavor Punching Experience! 8 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A good flavor is a key element for many vapers after switching to vaping. Oumier Wasp Nano is one of the few RDAs integrate rebuilding joy and flavor chasing well together. It features 22mm in diameter, which fits most mods well and very compact size even could be counted a tiny one. Its top cap is an one piece ultem made, very excellent hot proof design. Moreover, the side airflow of Wasp Nano delivers the air directly to the coil, gives vapers superb flavor. If you were into flavor, this is a very good timing to get Oumier WASP Nano. Heaven Gifts now prepare 1 set of Oumier WASP Nano to give away!

R1AJoNq.jpg

Reply any of the rule below to enter:
1.Do you rebuild coil? If so, let us know what gauge and material you use often; If not, simple reply ” Oumier WASP Nano
2.Which feature of Oumier WASP Nano do you like best
3.Which RDA do you think is Oumier WASP Nano’s competitor
4.How much do you expect to spend on purchasing a RDA
5.Share a vape meme

Note:
1. We use random.org to select winner on May 16, 2017.
2. The number of Participants' account posts must be beyond 20.
3. Each person can post 5 times at most.
4. At least 100 replies requested.

-------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #3 @Crockett!!

404CKA3.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Oumier WASP NANO RDA, you can pick one from HG at US$16.92 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
1. I do rebuild. Either kanthal or stainless steel - various simple round wire builds from 22-28 gauge.

2. I like the fact that it comes with a squonk pin as standard.

3. Seems like the wasp is trying to be a more affordable Hadaly alternative.

4. Depending on how innovative, unique and rare an RDA is, I'd be prepared to spend up to about $100 if I really, really wanted it.

1. Love building my own coils.
24 26g Kanthal. 24g S.steel. clapton amd fused clapton Been doing so since i started vaping 16months
2.its gotta be that topcap 1 piece love it
3. GOON LP

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 16
1.yes I do, 26/24 gauge nichrome 80, 7 wraps
2.airflow and looks
3. Mad dog
4.+- R700
5.go small or go home, big just doesn't matter

1. I do build, with SS clapton or 26ss micro coils