Glaz vs Pioneer vs Expromizer V4 : Stock standard

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
20201003_190147.jpg

My findings so far when comparing the Glaz vs Pioneer vs Expromizer.

Building ...... Pioneer is the most restricted regarding diameter and height of coil placement. The Glaz allows for the least amount of play regarding amount of wraps.
The post screws on the Expromizer and the Glaz are larger and easier to work with than those of the Pioneer but the post screws on the
Expromizer is most inclined to try to push out the coil legs when tightening down
Also easier to place coil legs in the Glaz and Expromizer.
The coil legs on the Expromizer needs to be trimmed the best as the posts are closest to the chimney.
Machining ...... All three top notch except i find tightening the chimney onto the build in the Pioneer the most demanding
Juiceflow control .......The Expromizer is the only one that offers this feature and it works great.
Appeal ...... Pioneers outshines looking the sleekest and more HE :) The Glaz however can be made to be stubbier and hence look better on a wider array of mods.
Airflow ...... All three can be tweaked to deliver the spectrum of MTL draws but the Pioneer additionally gets closest to a satisfying loose DL as well.
AFC on the Glaz adjusts too easily, Pioneer the hardest due too tightness and limited grip while the Expromizer adjusts slightly easier but very slippery on the SS gloss version. The Pioneer allows for the most airflow options.
Driptips ..... The Pioneer is the only one that can accommodate almost any 510. The dome shape of the Glaz is the most restricted in this department.
Filling ...... The Pioneer wins hands-down regarding ease of removing the topcap and size of filling ports. The Glaz gets the bronze for having the greatest chance of juice spills.
Wicking ..... All three have favourable wicking channels but the Pioneer requires the least amount of cotton and is also not as forgiving as the other two.
Draw ..... Here the expromizer reins supreme not only with the smoothest draw but also the most quiet.
Spitback ...... most likely to occur in the Glaz because of the height
Flavour ..... The Glaz in stubby mode just edges past the Pioneer with the Expromizer biting at the latter's heels.

Summary ..... all three are fantastic bang-for-buck options for any MTL fan. No matter which one you purchase you will enjoy the outcome. For a newbie i would advise getting the Glaz to start a MTL journey on as the other two have a few extra tricks up the sleeve that will become appreciated with some level of experience obtained. When the three tanks stand in front of me i tend to use the Expromizer the most because of the unrivaled smooth and quiet draw.

Great comparison @KZOR , thanks !
What’s the tank capacity on them? (I know expro is 2ml)

Back