MTL Vs. DTL

T666

Tenacious Vaper
LV

Awards
So....

What is everyone's preference and why? MTL Vs. DTL?

For Me, it seems as though MTL gives a bit of a stronger toke than to that of DTL.

any others find the same?

I would agree with you, but over the last ten or so years my nicotine demand has gone down and my DTL/RDL has gone up.

I would agree with you, but over the last ten or so years my nicotine demand has gone down and my DTL/RDL has gone up.
i think that when my wife got me hooked on Vuse Pods 5%, my Nicotine went up and crave it more... wondering if thats a selling tool lol o_O

Vuse and Juul have the same objective ..... keep you hooked and buying.
Its Becoming SOOOOO expensive to keep the Vuse going, and what used to last me a month, now only lasts half a month. almost like im smoking more

This is why many of us are advocates of rebuildables and DIY juice
agreed - im a major fan of rebuildables. as soon as i ditched my Smok V8, and got my Hellvape Rebirth - it was like a Whole new world opened up for me!

The first 5 years of Vaping were MTL... slowly converted to RDL, and have been there ever since. For some reason, MTL makes me cough!

battling to find MTL tanks lately...
I don't know the supply situation in South Africa but MTL vapers have been spoilt for choice over the last three years, so many quality MTL especially RTA's to choose from before then there was a void for about the same time frame as the market concentrated on RDL and DL and any decent MTL RTA tended to be high end, for a while now tanks that take stock coils tend to concentrate on RDL & DL but with rebuildables MTL choice has never been so great.

I don't know the supply situation in South Africa but MTL vapers have been spoilt for choice over the last three years, so many quality MTL especially RTA's to choose from before then there was a void for about the same time frame as the market concentrated on RDL and DL and any decent MTL RTA tended to be high end, for a while now tanks that take stock coils tend to concentrate on RDL & DL but with rebuildables MTL choice has never been so great.
After a lot of research , I think I may have found one… but it seems local vendors are selling all stock that is old and awaiting new stock. From what I can gather…

After a lot of research , I think I may have found one… but it seems local vendors are selling all stock that is old and awaiting new stock. From what I can gather…
Part of that statement is right ... I'm not seeing much restocking of anything relating to rebuildables in SA, rather I'm seeing a proliferation of disposables ... Shame on you vendors for not supporting the very people who gave you the successes you've enjoyed :-(

I know @Grand Guru used a couple of Chinese Vendors to get his mtl gear and it always seemed to arrive quickly, I am aware most find importing troublesome especially how long things take!

So....

What is everyone's preference and why? MTL Vs. DTL?

For Me, it seems as though MTL gives a bit of a stronger toke than to that of DTL.

any others find the same?

Also depends what you like on juice... high nic at lower power with throat hit, or low nic with higher power for cloud chucking. Won't mention flavor chasing on the two different setups, as you can get the flavor you like from both if you dial the juice type and ohm/power in correctly per setup.

My setups were RDL with 3mg max nic, 0.25ohm at 45W, round about the same specs for dual/single coil vaping. And then I had MTL at 1ohm at 15W either low nic or up to 12mg freebase nic (never nic salts).

Full DL was never my thing.

Back