The big question MTL, DL, RDL

Thank you for the above and yes I agree, I think the DL also came from only being able to find 6mg/ml juice at the time of buying my kit and chainsmoking.

Currently I DL juices ranging from 12 to 16mg/ml @ 28 t0 45W. I know it sounds OTT but Nic and W have been dropping significantly over the past few weeks without me chain vaping (as in I was DL'ing 18mg @ 45 to 55w a couple weeks back).

All back to personal preference/need I guess :)

Currently All I would like to perfect my experience is less darth vader noises :))
I think Mrs Chuck Norris Lungs and @Dela Rey Steyn have a contender in the DL high Nic arena xD that's some hard DL there :)

I have noticed if you want a really quiet vape it's more to the MTL side of things, even the best DL RTAs and RDAs still have a slight whooshing sound simply due to airflow.
Maybe there's a totally silent DL tank out there I dunno but I haven't heard of it (pun intended :-D)

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

This is me selling stuff to buy more and more concentrates. It never ends :facepalm::-D

Save your money, spending big doesn't necessarily mean you get better vape or/and performance!

I agree! The Dvarw was my first, and I can quite confidently say last, HE tank. I only got it because of the amount of time this tank has remained popular. Would I trade my Arbiter V2s for it? Nope! But I love having both as each is great for different uses.

Back