Goblin mini RTA with Ni build

Ahhhh ok thanks. I'm personally not sure 24ga is necessary when using nickel, but good luck man.

Gave it bash last week goblin struggles to grab the ni

Gave it bash last week goblin struggles to grab the ni
Which RTA can I use that supports the Ni and gives excellent flavor. At the moment I have the zephyrus, goblin mini, billow v2 in mind. But not sure if Ni will work on them

Man bro wish I could give u an answer but still messing around with tc

Which RTA can I use that supports the Ni and gives excellent flavor. At the moment I have the zephyrus, goblin mini, billow v2 in mind. But not sure if Ni will work on them
If you build it within proper ohm parameters with no shorts and get the screws to hold it should work on the mini.I've only used 28g nick.I have used dual 28g nick.on a kayfun 6 which has a very small deck.

Which RTA are for temp control?
My favorite is the CEO Fog clone from angelcigs.com.A very well made version, cheaply priced,A.C. is a winner.Also my Tug Boat clone delivers in T.C.That said, thought you said RDA, sorry, you may want to try dripping if flavor is your ultimate goal.

Any of those should work, the gobmini has great flavor, the best for an rta imo

So I tried a Ni build with single 28g in the Goblin Mini and failed horribly.
The deck on this is just to small to get a good build, on 3 mm with 14 wraps it can do it but the Ni is so soft it makes it damn near impossible (read to much of a mission for me) to carry on with the experiment.
I now use the goblin and kanthal for mindless vaping. The drippers and ego one works as Ni and Ti devices.

Lemo 2 works well on temp.
Yip Had one to play with for a while. Larger deck makes a huge difference on Ni coils.
I was wondering about maybe 30g --> would that be workable on a 2 or 2.5 ID coil in a Goblin Mini?

Cool thx still saving for a TC device was wondering if a Ni coil will fit in the CLR coil.

Back