Goliath RTA - In Stock

ComplexChaos

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Thank you very much to all who pre ordered, the stock has arrived and is available on the website.

Price is R500
Orders yours here:

http://complexchaos.co.za/collections/atomizers/products/youde-goliath-rta

Orders can be shipped overnight at R99 with Aramex Couriers.

Cape Town clients can order and select the collection option and collect from me at:
Mailtand M5 Park - office hours
Milnerton - after hours and weekends

aWDQyqG.jpg

Here are the specs I have so far:

Same unobstructed airflow as the Goblin tank(two 3mm air intake holes)
Liquid control feeding,
Tank and atomizer can be separated without leakage.
Single or dual coil.
The Goliath features large post holes to accomodate for it's two post build design, also to allow the user to utilize a number of builds using thicker wire. There are also larger juice canals to provide enough juice flow to keep the plumes of vapor coming. Located at the base of the Goliath, there is a ring that allows for airflow control just by simply rotating it either clockwise or counterclockwise. The heat sink design on the top cap allows for a more efficient heat transfer.

These will be R500 each, if it changes I will let you know and you can decide if you want to go ahead.

If you would like to secure yours, please put your name below and join the Goliath team:

@Philip Dunkley
@Paulie
@LandyMan
@Benjamin Cripps x2
@Mario
@Attie

Kind Regards,
The Cloud Blowers at Complex Chaos Vapes

"Where Chaos meets Complexity"

Please remember: We do magic here all the time, but we charge extra for miracles.

Last edited:
I will take one.
Please let me know closer to the time as I might be out of the country next month.

sheesh... that looks good man!

I will take one.
Please let me know closer to the time as I might be out of the country next month.

I will let you know as soon as I know, its difficult getting solid info out of some of these Chinese suppliers.

Hi Guys

Thank you very much to all who pre ordered, the stock has arrived and is available on the website.

Price is R500
Orders yours here:

http://complexchaos.co.za/collections/atomizers/products/youde-goliath-rta

Orders can be shipped overnight at R99 with Aramex Couriers.

Cape Town clients can order and select the collection option and collect from me at:
Mailtand M5 Park - office hours
Milnerton - after hours and weekends

Thank you to everyone for your orders so far, we appreciate each and everyone of them.

I have a few more things coming in over the next few days. I will keep you guys posted.

Thank you to everyone for your orders so far, we appreciate each and everyone of them.

I have a few more things coming in over the next few days. I will keep you guys posted.
Any hints?

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Back