Good Life Vapor El Kamino

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions and for your clarification @Zodiac

Look, i think the whole point of this (for me at least) is to try find juices i really really love. If i do i want to be able to to order them easily and without hassle in future. No fun in finding a gem i cannot easily get again.

As for bringing in the flavour and mixing in the nicotine, that is not my preferred thing to do, certainly not for the first taste to see if i like the liquid and would want to order it again. For me, that could be a solution later if i like the liquid - and then i can see how the taste differs to the 'original'.

At the end of the day, this is why i have been such a strong believer in buying locally available. To date i have stuck to this with the exception of one recent Heathers juice group buy with @TylerD, which, by the way, has still not arrived.
You make a very strong case indeed, sir.

Not sure how I missed all the past group buys, but I am keen on giving this a try.

Seems I will need to build @TylerD a few coils at next vape meet so that I am at the front of his mind next time there is a group purchase

So the word thats always been going around is that El Kamino is a Boba's Bounty killer - WRONG !! :D

Back