Graphene Batteries are here!

Thanks @Grand Guru

Been waiting for improvements in battery tech, which seems to have been quite stable for many years

This does look interesting

One day I look forward to a 10,000 mah battery the size of a coin that can charge up in a few mins
That would be epic for vaping

Thanks @Grand Guru

Been waiting for improvements in battery tech, which seems to have been quite stable for many years

One day I look forward to a 10,000 mah battery the size of a coin that can charge up in a few mins

That's straight nuclear. Perfect for a mech.

Thanks @Grand Guru

Minutes? Why so long? Seconds brother, seconds! ;)

I would order one of these just to check it out, but budget won't allow it ..........for now

Also, they don't ship internationally..........Uncle @Rob Fisher, maybe you'd want to give it a go as you have that shipping address thingy over there? :p

I would order one of these just to check it out, but budget won't allow it ..........for now

Also, they don't ship internationally..........Uncle @Rob Fisher, maybe you'd want to give it a go as you have that shipping address thingy over there? :p

Shipping batteries by courier is a no-no... but can be done and expensive! If it was a 18650 Graphene battery I would be all over it like a rash!

Shipping batteries by courier is a no-no... but can be done and expensive! If it was a 18650 Graphene battery I would be all over it like a rash!

Ah....I see. Well, that's it then. We'll just have to wait until some vendor over here gets them.

Thanks @Grand Guru

Maybe these could also bail out eskom

Only a miracle can bail out eskom at this stage
I wonder what they do during load shedding because they all still get paid to be at work during that time. I think that's the best place to work right now.

Back