Griffin RTA by Geek Vape

So basically a refined version of the Cthulhu V2... Nice.

Man I am sorry to do this but my brother is a little up set at me selling the tank so I'm going to hang on to it for now sorry man. Hope you get your tank collection in order! No hard feelings!

No problem, I'll just have to get a Bellus until someone starts stocking these.

No, I'm fine with mods for now, just looking to add a couple of tanks to my collection. Thanks.
No, I'm fine with mods for now, just looking to add a couple of tanks to my collection. Thanks.
Sorry man I am having to change that sale on the tank as my brother is still into it , so no sale sorry man , please forgive me.

Looks like an amazing tank, so many great tanks to choose form lately

Initial feeling is this is another over hyped tank... maybe I'm not too crazy about it because I built it with dual alien clapton's at 0,2Ω and it's pretty hot and a heavy vape... I will rebuild it tomorrow with normal clapton's and I'm sure it will be better for me. Everything was very tight and really hard to take apart and if I'm not mistaken I have already stripped one of the grub screws tightening down the alien claptons... comparing the threads and general build between the Cleito and Griffin the Cleito wins hands down and is a 10 out of 10 build. I would give the Griffin a 7 out of 10.

On the positive side the deck is brilliant for big builds and really simple to build. Also simple top fill with no leaking.

Bottom line is the Crius is streets ahead of the Griffin in quality of device. If the Griffin was built better I may not have such a negative start with it. Time will tell. I will rebuild with a milder build and give it a full go over the next few days.
Claptons 004.JPG CleitoGriffen1.jpg CleitoGriffen2.jpg

Nice write up @Rob Fisher! Was planning on getting one of these but it is a real pity about the quality issues. Would be interested to hear from others if this is a common problem.

Deck looks very similar to the Cthulu V2, just the way the juice gets to the wick seems different. Anyone out there that has both to compare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did a rebuild using normal clapton's and the resistance of the dual coils was 0,42Ω and the vape was a LOT better. Refill is easy and so far no leaking. Changing wicks with full tank no problem. Air flow good. Still not that impressed with the quality. If you want to build insane and huge coils then worth a buy... if you are like me and want a more mellow vape and am happy with the Crius deck I wouldn't bother.

But with this build it's a LOT better flavour wise!
Griffin 003.JPG

Back