H.O.V Trick Tutorial Part 1

HouseOfVape

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi Guys !

So i decided to a trick tutorial for the guys who are interested in learning, and have a passion for tricking. This will be a guide that i will divide into sections.

Firstly you want to make sure you have the basics out the way.
Key things to consider when tricking :

-What Build are you using? Generally you want a build that can deliver vape fast with minimal restriction and not a flavour aimed build . i have had builds that where i aimed for maximum flavour and i found that as great as the build was for flavour the overpowering flavour caused me to choke on the vape when attempting to trick. so in my opinion dont aim for a flavour build , aim for something that produces vape fast, in a dripper i mostly use a 24g 3.0mm inner diameter dual parallel build ( 6-8 wrap each side) , in a Tank like my Griffin i am comfortable with a dual 24g, 3.0mm inner diameter 8 wrap each side .

-What device are you using? when tricking you are constantly draining power ,if you mess up a trick you going to attempt it again and again till you satisfied that you got it right, by doing this your mod gets very hot and if your mod doesn't have good heat dissipation you may end up in a dangerous situation especially if you using a Mech mod . If you are using a Mech Mod be sure to always have your batteries charged and have plenty spares also be aware of your resistance on your coil and make sure you operating in safe parameters regarding Ohms law. Another tip with Mech mods when tricking is that when your battery drops to 30% left, swop out the battery and put a new freshly charged one in. Mech mods are great for tricking but please ensure you experienced enough before using Mech mods. For beginners i recommend sticking to a regulated mod for now.

What Juice and Nic strength are you using ? When tricking it is advisable to use low or no NIC juice. The reason behind this is that the Nic does scratch on the throat after long periods of tricking and can make it difficult for you to continue practicing, the other issue is that you WILL end up getting silvered on the Nic , Remember you taking puff after puff when practicing. Your VG/PG ratio is also very important , tricking with 50/50 juice is not going to be satisfying as your density of your 'O' will be very thin and tend to break away quickly, our team only uses 70vg/30pg upwards. Max VG would be the best ratio , many people think that if its max VG it will sink quicker or cause your '0" to go downwards but this is not the case if you learn to bend your "0" ( we will get to Bending in next part of tutorial) .

Great now that we got basics ( the boring stuff) out the way , Lets have a look at a few techniques of blowing "0"z .

Jaw click Method- This is a method that most people use , its a easy way of getting a small '0" out, how this works is that you make your mouth in a shape of a circle and then gently click your jaw in a up and down motion, the issue with this technique although it works is that you dont get enough spin on the circle and not enough force behind it to enable you to bend the '0" so this is not the best method to tricking.

The tongue Push Method - This is also a common method used , what you do here is pull your tongue back annd upwards and then once your mouth is in a shape of a '0' your push your tongue forward , so you basically push the '0' out your mouth with your tongue, this also works but isnt the best method as you dont have much force behind your '0' unless your tongue is on roids haha.
so also not the best method .

The tongue push and Jaw click Combo Method- this is the method where you combine both above mentioned techniques , so you push with your tongue and click your jaw at the same time , this also doesnt create the force nor density for your '0" so is still not the recommended method for tricking.

The cough Method- This is the Most difficult method to get used too, what this involves is after getting your mouth in a shape of the '0' you gently release a cough and this pushes the '0' out.
i have divided this method in 3 important steps to concentrate on while attempting this method.

Step1: Concentrating on the shape of your mouth, this would be best to practice in front of the mirror so you can watch your mouth and make sure it stays stable, you want to make your mouth as '0' shaped as possible , remember we all have different sizes and shapes of mouths so find the position that makes it as 0 shaped as possible WITHOUT pouting or doing a duck face , your want your lips to not be extended and rather be flush. This is not a comfortable position and you may look stupid when attempting this but trust me you wont look stupid when you have a stable 0 coming out your mouth. it will take alot of time and practice to get used to this mouth position.

Step 2: Concentrating on your tongue placement, with this method you want to push your tongue to the back of your mouth and keeping it pointed downwards, so not to the top of your mouth but instead downwards and backwards , if you attempt doing this right now youl notice it causes your jaw to drop , this is what you want , you want your jaw to drop and then you can make a nice 0 shape with your mouth.

Step 3 : The cough, you want to feel the vape in your mouth and throat and when you cough it must be gentle at first so you can learn the method first before coughing harder, if you cough to hard you will find that your 0 just comes out in small clouds or breaks instantly . also remember that the smaller the shape of your mouth ( The 0 shape) the more pressure you have in your mouth to push the 0 further, hence why smaller '0s' can travel further than bigger 0s.

Another quick tip : when you taken the vape in , be sure to release abit of vape before attempting your '0s' this will give you time to get your mouth shape and give you airspace to couch them out.

once you have mastered the technique above you will quickly become a trickster and tricks will be alot easier and quicker to learn, does not mean you will be a master overnight, like all things this requires alot of practice. the more you practice the better you will become and the faster you will catch on to new tricks.

i hope this tutorial has been informative enough and given you a idea of how to blow a '0" .
if you still unsure and would like to learn come pop in and visit the team and we will show you how too.

in the next tutorial we will learn how to bend '0s' and move them the way you want too.
would love to do video tutorials but dont have the correct equipment yet.

Keep your '0' game strong !

HOUSE OF VAPE.

Is this a trick post @HouseOfVape ?

:p

Only kidding - thanks for this - fascinating stuff...

@Stosta awesome glad more people wanna get into it,if you need any help let me know.

@Silver hahaha hope to see you popping some "O's" at the next meet!

@Stosta awesome glad more people wanna get into it,if you need any help let me know.

@Silver hahaha hope to see you popping some "O's" at the next meet!

Lol @HouseOfVape
Thanks man - but I think you are going to have to teach me slowly
My only problem is that I may have to drop to 12mg because 18mg might get a bit much if I have to try it many times :eek:

Back