Halloween special

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Halloween reminds me of Scooby Doo and the Scooby gang's van was called the Mystery Machine, so with that, I bring a mysterious Halloween special!

5Son_Halloween special.jpg

As mentioned, this is a 'mystery' special, so what will you get if you order 'potion 1', 'potion 2' or 'potion 3'? Who knows?! Not even me! It will depend on the day and what the spin of the wheel will do.

Special does not include delivery, which is still standard R85 anywhere in South Africa. It does qualify for the free delivery for orders over R1000 though.

Take a chance, grab a special and see what mysteries your potion holds.

Fun and great to see @ivc_mixer

is one allowed to buy multiple options?
or is there a limit?

First client draw was done. Potion 1 was chosen and flavours entered.

Video taken of random draw and sent to client as confirmation. As it happened, Mango Strawberry and Mango Orange were top two, so I offered him a choice to have me redraw the second flavour, which he accepted and SAL-ice was picked.

Random picks are done on the site random.org.

First client draw was done. Potion 1 was chosen and flavours entered.

Video taken of random draw and sent to client as confirmation. As it happened, Mango Strawberry and Mango Orange were top two, so I offered him a choice to have me redraw the second flavour, which he accepted and SAL-ice was picked.

Random picks are done on the site random.org.
Thanks @IVfor for the great service. They were ready for collection the same evening of the draw and I collect them today. Looking forward to trying them. Two new flavours for me.

Back