hana modz 50w clone mo show

kelly22

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys just really disappointed my mod doesnt come on or fire anymore it only comes on (tthe screen) wen on charge but doesnt fire n if i take it iff the charger it goes off as per a switched off mod please guys any help will be appreciated everything is dry and the battery is fully charged

Sound like the battery could be dead/not charging. Does it have pass through on the usb or just charging? Also what make and model the mod is would help. Edit sorry only saw it in the heading now.

@deepest when its plugged in on the charger it shows full battery as soon as i pull the charger off the display is blank n wont come on

This sounds like a battery/ battery connection issue

When it is plugged in and charging what functionality do you have can you adjust wattage up and down ?

#riaz any idea how to fix this so that i can vape again?

Do you have another battery, 18650 rechargeable, to test it with?

If you have a multimeter check the battery voltage, if that is on 4.20v then it should be fully charged.

If it is below then like say 4.15 and lower then it is not fully charged and the I would start looking at the Mod itself. (depending on the accuracy of your meter)

Can the mod be easily opened, and the battery be swapped with another 18650 flat top battery? Like a Samsung Smurf?
Or is the original soldered in place?

Unfortunately i dont have a multometet guys n i dunno how to get it in n outta stealth mode i tried holding power n the minus power button nonothing happens screen is just blank can anyone help please

I'll bring a multimeter with to work tomorrow bud, I hope we get it sorted out with just the battery though, that would be just a quick swap out.

Let us know what the outcome with the multimeter test is . Sounds to me like a dry connection on the board .

Hi guys i jus change the battery to an efest battery from my mech n low n behold she vapez thanks for everyones input guys much appreciated

I own a 18500 battery that shows no fault on digi charger, voltage 100% with multimeter but the moment I fire the mod dies..Sounds like similar issue..

@Gert koen i am almost a hundred percent u have a faulty battery bro try another battery
And ul see wat im saying

Back