Hangsen (HS) Concentrate Reviews

Finally, a grown up orange.

@Patrick, have you tried FA Hypnotic Mist? ConcreteRiver describes it accurately imo:

other people have noted citrus and I'm going to double down on a seville or bitter orange based flavor. Almost like a creamy bergamot without all the heavy zest I get from FA Bergamot. Actual vape is pleasant, with creamy desaturated orange flesh flavor along with some herbaceous undertones and a lingering natural tasting bitterness. Pushes into a creamy earl grey tea.

Inhale is some light lemon or orange zest along with a bitter herbal notes. Moderately dense exhale. Herbal top notes without any kind of vegetal taste. Relatively warm and a little bitter. Reminds me of good black tea. The citrus is underneath that. Creamy, non-dairy, orange flesh. I wouldn't call it juicy, but it's really smooth. Orange note is really similar to the orange note in Aperol. Sweet, but not overwhelmingly so. Exhale tails off into a slightly bitter raw tea flavor.

It's an interesting orange for sure, and not candied or simple OJ at all.

@Rude Rudi I made that recipe with a couple of small changes. 0.3% Bergamot, 0.2% Super Sweet and the HS Green Apple at 4.5% as a sub for the Blood Orange. The bergamot is there because it accentuates the sophisticated notes of the green orange and the Super Sweet because it extracts the juice more. The resultant vape (after 3 weeks) oddly reminds me of Cohen's "Suzanne" -- "and she feeds you tea and oranges that come all the way from China". Finally, a grown up orange.

That sound fabulous @Patrick. Yes, Bergamot compliments orange nicely, if used correctly/at the right %. I'll definitely try this.
This base can be used in a number of ways - what's more, it steeps relatively quickly and can be enjoyed after 5 days or so already.

Some variations I have made, using the same base = Fig, Persimmon, Smoked Plum (I add a touch of Sesame here), Banana, Pear and most recently, Blueberry.

I love this stuff!!!!

PS - you said "HS Green Apple at 4.5%" I'm sure you mean green orange...perhaps edit you OP to avoid confusion for others.

That sound fabulous @Patrick. Yes, Bergamot compliments orange nicely, if used correctly/at the right %. I'll definitely try this.
This base can be used in a number of ways - what's more, it steeps relatively quickly and can be enjoyed after 5 days or so already.

Some variations I have made, using the same base = Fig, Persimmon, Smoked Plum (I add a touch of Sesame here), Banana, Pear and most recently, Blueberry.

I love this stuff!!!!

PS - you said "HS Green Apple at 4.5%" I'm sure you mean green orange...perhaps edit you OP to avoid confusion for others.

Thanks. Edited. Damn little green apples :oops:.

@Patrick, have you tried FA Hypnotic Mist? ConcreteRiver describes it accurately imo:

It's an interesting orange for sure, and not candied or simple OJ at all.

Nice find @RichJB - I never bothered with Hypnotic Mist thinking it to be another of those Vape Wizard kind of additives. But at the mention of classy oranges and Aperol, I'm on it. Thanks for the tip.

Back