Happy Birthday To Stroodlepuff Thread

Happy special day stroods.

Have a lekker one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Stroods! Have an awesome day and I hope the Gizarama spoils you big time!
Happy-birthday-messages-kids-daughter.jpg

I want to wish happy birthday to a very special person

Happy birthday @Stroodlepuff !
Hope you have a FABULOUS day and get spoilt rotten

I would like to take the opportunity to thank "Stroods" for everything she has done for this community. She was instrumental in starting this forum and has done so many things over the years - organising Vape Meets, last year's VapeCon and lots more. And she does all these things quietly behind the scenes. Thanks Stroods, you are a true rockstar!

View attachment 51739

Thank you for the super kind words :) ♥ I couldnt do any of it without the help of the awesome admin and mod team! xxx

large.jpg

Happy Birthday my team-mate! Without you I would not be anything close to what I am today.. Thank you for being the greatest person I know and making my life soo happy. I lovez you.

large.jpg

Happy Birthday my team-mate! Without you I would not be anything close to what I am today.. Thank you for being the greatest person I know and making my life soo happy. I lovez you.

I love you too xxx thank you for making my morning so special ♥

I am such a lucky girl. So many amazing people in my life < 3 I feel so spoilt and loved.

Thank you everyone xxx

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Back