Hardware On Pre-Order

I just want 510 driptips , these small 510 that look like a cold nipple are so uncomfortable! If ever you order again, please, I beg you, get a few 510 drip tips that are more in the style of @Rob Fisher on his Dwarvs:starwars-smiley:

Anything that is this kind of height will do, vaping with a beard is difficult when the driptip is short:facepalm:

@Munro31 OK... Haven't seen those particular ones around. Now which ones look like a cold nipple?

I've got a few 510 drip tips incoming, not sure if they'll be suitable. They'll be on the site soonish.

I've got a few 510 drip tips incoming, not sure if they'll be suitable. They'll be on the site soonish.
Awesome, I'll keep my eyes open, it just needs to keep my fuzzy lips off my tank, then I'll be happy

These I have, never got round to adding them to the site. If you're interested in that type I will let you have some info in the next coupla days.

/edit. Oh, hahaha that's cold nipples. OK
Wahaha, yip cold nipples!

These I have, never got round to adding them to the site. If you're interested in that type I will let you have some info in the next coupla days.

/edit. Oh, hahaha that's cold nipples. OK
Please let me know as well.
Looking for these as well that @Munro31 is looking for.

Hope you can get these from your supplier 8--)

These look like really nice DNA combos and they do 21700 batts :eek:

@Spunk3yMunk3y Nice kit, but too pricey for most. That kit will be R4200-R4500. Leather sleeve another R360

We can bring it in for you on a pre-order of course.

Placing next order very soon. Kit with leather sleeve R4500 if you pay up front by EFT. Mod only R3500.

Not many in stock, anyone wants one must move soon!

Hadron-Plus-Kit-1.jpgHadron-Pro-DNA250C-Leather-Case-3.jpg

Last edited:
So only 15 people want it? The window is closing soon!

Someone asked me about the Abyss Ether RBA and I really can't remember who. :facepalm: Please contact me soon.

Last edited:
Back