Hardwick's - Teaser thread

Looking forward to the Peaches and Strawberry vapes but where is the Chocolate Nesquik? :confused:

@method1
Am loving hearing about the new juices
Am waiting patiently also for the tobacco one

65 days to VapeCon
Tick tick...
;-)

Oh and I just sent 15ml down to Hugo, maybe you can fight him for it ;-)

I very much doubt there will be any left by the time I get down to Sirs... plus I won;'t be there this saturday because I'm fishing all weekend... looks like I'll just have to be patient... :confused::(

I very much doubt there will be any left by the time I get down to Sirs... plus I won;'t be there this saturday because I'm fishing all weekend... looks like I'll just have to be patient... :confused::(

Must make a plan… ;-)

So - I'm doing my best to keep this under my hat, behind a haze of secrecy, in a fog of mystery, veiled by a plume of ambiguity, obscured by clouds..

All I can say for now is we also have some very exciting new goodies in the pipeline that will please the DIY guys very much ;-)

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
So - I'm doing my best to keep this under my hat, behind a haze of secrecy, in a fog of mystery, veiled by a plume of ambiguity, obscured by clouds..

All I can say for now is we also have some very exciting new goodies in the pipeline that will please the DIY guys very much ;-)

Stay tuned!
Hmmm... wonder if this has anything to do with some premixed concentrates... :think:

Stay tuned!
Oh yes...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I always wanted a stampede-killing-the-king flavoured juice! Cant wait

@method1 is this juice available to purchase dorm any vendors?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Which? The choc milk?

Currently in production.

Yep the choc milk. Can you divulge when it will be on sale?
I been dreaming bout this since you first teased us.

Back