Has it become a Habit???

JsPLAYn

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello fellow vapers

As of lately I have little to no feel to vape. I've been vaping for 10 months and since have not touched a cig but now I don't even crave a vape either . I downgraded back to SubOhm and still on 3mg juice

I've tried 0mg but I dnt find a kick in it.. its J's too mild for my liking but because I dnt crave for the nicotine I've realised that vaping has now just become a Habit as I can easily go thru a day or 2 without a vape but somehow I always look for it. . Take a few puff just for the lekkeheid lol .

Am I imagining things or has it now become a Habit more than anything. How can I properly enjoy 0mg juice because I dnt see the need to put nicotine in my body when it's not needed

And by the way I doubt I'll ever go back to cigs.. They totally gross me out. The smoke even burns my nose and I've grown to literally HATE cig smoke..

Anyone else experiencing this that can advise the next step as I dnt see myself quiting vaping as I enjoy the cloud and flava but that's about it

Thanks

I would just roll with it. If you feel no need to vape, don't. For me, it's mostly the mechanical habit of raising something to my lips and blowing out clouds. I got over the nic long ago so I don't get cravings. I rarely vape away from home, I'll only take my vape if I'm going to be at a friend's house for a period of at least a few hours. If I'm going out in public, I leave the vape at home. I can happily go five or six hours between vapes.

I'm vaping quite a lot at home, mainly because I'm trying to go through juices as I have many I've mixed and want to sample. If it wasn't for that, I would only take a toot every couple of hours. If you don't really need it, count yourself among the lucky ones and just do it as and when it feels right.

Congrats on kicking the nicotine habit...

Try using juice with higher PG content. PG is known to provide a throat hit. I assume you are probably vaping a 70/30 mix at the moment, so possibly try a 60VG/40PG or 50/50 blend to simulate the nic sensation. Mints and menthols might help with this as well.

Ideally, if you can stop vaping it would be best, but I suppose the act of inhaling and exhaling smoke/vapour is what keeps us smoking/vaping as well.

Good Luck

I would just roll with it. If you feel no need to vape, don't. For me, it's mostly the mechanical habit of raising something to my lips and blowing out clouds. I got over the nic long ago so I don't get cravings. I rarely vape away from home, I'll only take my vape if I'm going to be at a friend's house for a period of at least a few hours. If I'm going out in public, I leave the vape at home. I can happily go five or six hours between vapes.

I'm vaping quite a lot at home, mainly because I'm trying to go through juices as I have many I've mixed and want to sample. If it wasn't for that, I would only take a toot every couple of hours. If you don't really need it, count yourself among the lucky ones and just do it as and when it feels right.
Yeah that's it. . Lol.. I only vape at work as I'm in my office all day and allowed to vape freely . I think u hit the nail on the head with the 'mechanical motion habit'.

I too stopped vaping at home unless I have a fellow vaper in the vicinity lol but again habit forming as these days when I go out or just generally drive then my mod slays behind

I wanted to stop completely and twice before sold literally everything I had. But always end up buying again just for the habit

Hello fellow vapers

As of lately I have little to no feel to vape. I've been vaping for 10 months and since have not touched a cig but now I don't even crave a vape either . I downgraded back to SubOhm and still on 3mg juice

I've tried 0mg but I dnt find a kick in it.. its J's too mild for my liking but because I dnt crave for the nicotine I've realised that vaping has now just become a Habit as I can easily go thru a day or 2 without a vape but somehow I always look for it. . Take a few puff just for the lekkeheid lol .

Am I imagining things or has it now become a Habit more than anything. How can I properly enjoy 0mg juice because I dnt see the need to put nicotine in my body when it's not needed

And by the way I doubt I'll ever go back to cigs.. They totally gross me out. The smoke even burns my nose and I've grown to literally HATE cig smoke..

Anyone else experiencing this that can advise the next step as I dnt see myself quiting vaping as I enjoy the cloud and flava but that's about it

Thanks
Yeah bro - count yourself as one of the lucky ones, i'm pretty hooked on the nicotine.

Congrats on kicking the nicotine habit...

Try using juice with higher PG content. PG is known to provide a throat hit. I assume you are probably vaping a 70/30 mix at the moment, so possibly try a 60VG/40PG or 50/50 blend to simulate the nic sensation. Mints and menthols might help with this as well.

Ideally, if you can stop vaping it would be best, but I suppose the act of inhaling and exhaling smoke/vapour is what keeps us smoking/vaping as well.

Good Luck
Thanks @Cespian . Problem is where do I get those juices? I'm use2 buying over the counter which us mostly 70/30 and 80/20

Hello fellow vapers

Thanks

I suppose in the beginning many of us wanted exactly that to happen. I don't think anyone really started vaping with the intent to continue forever, it was supposed to be about getting off the stinkies. If you feel no need to vape and you don't want to, why do it? Personally for me it has become more about the flavor and the enjoyment of the experience than the cravings really and I do enjoy it immensely. 90% of my flavors I make are 1 - 3mg now in any case. I don't know what will happen once I am fully rid of the nicotine. Only time will tell

I have also started to notice that I am also more after the flavour than the Nic itself. I also don't crave the Nic but I do have the habit of drawing and blowing clouds. I just find myself chasing flavour more nowadays as the 'cloud' novelty has worn off.

Consider getting some FA FLASH hit enhancer. You add it to your 0 mg juice for that kick.

Thanks @Cespian . Problem is where do I get those juices? I'm use2 buying over the counter which us mostly 70/30 and 80/20

Try the who has stock section ;)

Otherwise, send me a PM and I'll hook you up with some PG that you can add to your juices. PG carries the flavour quite well so it will not diulte it by too much.

Try the who has stock section ;)

Otherwise, send me a PM and I'll hook you up with some PG that you can add to your juices. PG carries the flavour quite well so it will not diulte it by too much.
Awesum man.. I'm going to give 0mg a bash one more time and see what happens . Couldv been the flava itself as it was a fruit salad type vape but I'm back to liking the custardy deserts .. il keep u posted

my advice is to mix a slightly heavier pg based juice or extemely low nic (1-1.5mg) juice for the feel and throat hit. The day you find no more enjoyment from the vaping, stop. i cant stop just yet due to the childlike fascination of blowing big clouds and the sheer variety of flavours one can create. as @Cave Johnson said, treat it as a hobby and not a habit.

It goes without saying that you should avoid DIY juice mixing as well. If you want to stop, that is. If it wasn't for DIY, I reckon I would have stopped vaping by now. The challenge/fun of mixing is a major inducement to continue with vaping.

But I think even that will wane over time. I'm going to make a prediction: Wayne Walker won't be making juices in three years time. He's all "oooh, this is my dream job, there is nothing else I want to do" now. But he has only just started doing it for a living. Mixing all day every day, doing videos and podcasts constantly, living nothing other than mixing - he is going to get gatvol of it sooner or later.

my advice is to mix a slightly heavier pg based juice or extemely low nic (1-1.5mg) juice for the feel and throat hit. The day you find no more enjoyment from the vaping, stop. i cant stop just yet due to the childlike fascination of blowing big clouds and the sheer variety of flavours one can create. as @Cave Johnson said, treat it as a hobby and not a habit.
Lol yes the childlike fascination #truestory

I'm going to buy a 30ml 0mg and 30ml 3mg and mix the 2 ..What shud I end up with??

I previously was a Reefer for almost 10 yrs and for those who can relate, it's damn addictive. One day my wife asked me ''do u still enjoy the reefing like when u started or is it just the fact that u so use2 reefing that u feel the NEED to have a tank instead of the WANT'' ... The next day I sold everything lol

What made it easier tho was the fact that I just started vaping and the fact that all my fascination was in the new art of vaping etc I kinda lost interest in reefing..

a 1.5mg...

you can also use this to blend flavours you like. my daily rotation version created this way is a 1.5mg gummiberry and XXX blend. it tastes fantastic...
I hear alot about this XXX .. who in CT stocks it. I need to give it a try. I could never smoke menthol cigs due to it resulting in instant migraines. But vaping it may be diferent

Serious.. lol.. always thort they in Durbs.. thanks man will look into it

Congrats on getting off the nic @JsPLAYn

I have no idea what it feels like though
I am stuck on 12-18mg

But I am making progress. I can stomach 9mg occasionally, depending on the juice

Congrats on getting off the nic @JsPLAYn

I have no idea what it feels like though
I am stuck on 12-18mg

But I am making progress. I can stomach 9mg occasionally, depending on the juice
Thanks @Silver ..

Geez louise .. that's high .. I smoked for about 18yrs combined and just before I started vaping I was smoking 2 packs a day . I started on the ego twist MTL and hit 18mg but when I bought my 1st SubOhm I couldn't even handle 6 so I stuck to 3 for pass 10mnths amd it helped as since day one of vaping I was strong enough to fight the urge of cigs and soon enough I became revolted by the smell of cig smoke and that's where it all made sense for me and that day I could relate to what my wife always complained about and she has never ever touched a cig in her life

Back