Have I got a deal for you! Bookmark this thread!

Here are some updated T&C's:
1. For every member in ecigssa you refer which buys a bottle of juice, you will get an extra entry (referral must be verified by the person ordering).
2. Hand checks and reviews in the main forum (not the 5Son sub-forum) will also earn you an additional entry on each! So one hand check and one review of the juice means two extra entries into the competition. Just tag me so I am aware of this please. Also, maximum of two additional entries only. Those who posted reviews in the sub-forum, you may copy and paste said reviews in the main forum (E-Liquid Reviews - Local to be used: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-liquid-reviews/)
Just a reminder on this. I've had a few handchecks which I have seen, so those people have extra entries into the draw.

Thank you to each and every one who has supported me so far in this endeavour.

To those who are still curious and want to give these juices a try, there are only 11 days left on the special price and entry into the competition. Tick-tock... :)

96f218788c610ea4b982261b2b5a0957.gif

Bubble Bubble (no) toil and trouble!

There's only the last bit of today and tomorrow to get your hands on these juices at the reduced price (R100/100ml) and to enter the competition. Closure on both is midnight tomorrow (Saturday). Do not get left behind! Remember, buy two or more and get free delivery during this limited time.

thank you very much Adriaan now i will have 2 miso pods one for me and one for the wife

I agree with @Grand Guru , the Bubbles range is definitely :number_one: Winner, winner!
I never thought I'd say this, but monday needs to get here already, cos I just finished the last of my "Stella" and "Red" and the courier will be delivering more monday morning:dancer2:

Thank you so much @ivc_mixer - Adriaan. So looking forward to trying them. The juice I have been buying is the Chuck Pineapple. I really love it. Thanks again for the prize, I really appreciate it.

Slight delay, my apologies.

I tried booking all the parcels last night for the winners but got errors the whole time. Will be trying again today and then get it out to everyone ASAP.

Wow! Thank you!
I never win things! ... but there's always a 1st time:party:
Well deserved, and thank you for your support in this little venture of mine :)

Awesome! Congrats everyone! Thanks mister @ivc_mixer
You are very welcome sir, hope you enjoy the prize :)

Wohooo!!! I won I won :) Happiness!
Yay! Excitement! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Thank you very much for the opportunity @ivc_mixer. I considered myself already as a winner. I’m seriously enjoying the juice :number_one:
Thank you for the kind words. Hope you enjoy the new pod as much as the juice :)

Thank you so much @ivc_mixer - Adriaan. So looking forward to trying them. The juice I have been buying is the Chuck Pineapple. I really love it. Thanks again for the prize, I really appreciate it.
And thanks to you sir for your support. Now you have multiple devices on which to run the juice :)

Apologies for only responding to everyone now, Black Friday had me absolutely swamped! Not complaining in the least and I thank everyone for their support. And also thank you to everyone for their support with this new endeavor! :) :)

Last edited:
Back