Haywire 26ga wire

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi people anybody got some info on this type of wire for example build and flavor quality

Thanks

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Not sure...maybe @Friep can shed some light.
I tested it today but the ohms is quiet high and the flavor is not so good as my normal tri core wire
I like to test and find out what works the best etc

I tested it today but the ohms is quiet high and the flavor is not so good as my normal tri core wire
I like to test and find out what works the best etc

Tricore claptons or aliens or stagered builds wins with flavor for me and simple reason for it is the increased surface are they provide. And the nooks and crannies for the juice to wick trough and then the heatsink kind of effect the thiner gauge wires for cores are excellent as they provide bigger/same surface area as the bigger gauges but with the advantage of ramping up quicker if that makes sense my favorite tricore builds are 28ga x3 ni80 aliend with 36ga ni80 gives an awesome vape and excellent rampup works on fruits backaries deserts and the odd tobacco

the
Hi people anybody got some info on this type of wire for example build and flavor quality

Thanks

the haywire flat series is very good. quick ramp up time and very good flavour for a 'simple' wire build.

Thanks for the mention I haven't tested haywire yet. But if it's normal roundwire and the ohms are a bit to high try using them in parallel will drop the ohms and increase the flavour a bit.
Thanks have tried in parallel but flavor is too weird for me will play around

the

the haywire flat series is very good. quick ramp up time and very good flavour for a 'simple' wire build.
I saw i bought the round wire was looking for kidney puncher but the were out of stock atleast i still got some other wire

Back