Hazeworks - Two new flavours joining the ranks

MarkDBN

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Afternoon all,

I am excited to announce two new flavours that are are joining our line up.

JGCreative_Studio_Hazeworks (10 of 12).jpg
Startup: Sweet Lemon notes combined with rich biscuit makes this juice a great start to the day. Just the right balance of tart and sweet, backed with notes of cereal and a dash of milk, creates the perfect morning vape.

JGCreative_Studio_Hazeworks (8 of 12).jpg
Cumulus: Toasted marshmallow splashed with a blend of creams, a dash of brown sugar and nom. This is a smooth full-bodied vape, with layers of toasty flavours that emerge at different wattages. Its sweet and creamy flavour will take you back to those late nights around the campfire.

These will be available online at www.hazeworks.com and at the following vendors from Wed 28th September 2015:
The Puff Station - @Ricgt
The Vapery - @Dirk
Ecigg Inn - @BigB
Sir Vape's Vapory and Coffee Lounge Durban - @Sir Vape - Grand opening on Sat 31st - a few more sleeps.

Bring the fog ;)
Mark

@MarkDBN I have to compliment you on the Startup! It is just damn marvellous! That taste is awesome! Just so happy to have found another ADV!
lemon-creams.png
PS Hurry up with the other new one that is top secret! :rock:

Thanks for the feedback @Rob Fisher , I am glad you are enjoying it. Was an awesome day yesterday at the @Sir Vape store grand opening.

Don't worry. It won't be long for the other new one you tasted ;)

Tried Cumulus today after my wife picked it up at Vape Cartel , good job. Not enough to sway me from Sunset though :)

Back