HE mech squonker

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Hope this is the right place to post, and that I didn't miss something similar. I bought a 2nd hand VapinArchitect Arkon squonker some time ago and I love it to bits. It is still available, but very expensive compared to what I paid for a pristine 2nd hand one and it only fits 20700's and not 21700's. (well the version I have). I am over painted mods as I am tired of paint coming off mods. So, I am looking for a nice and unique 3D printed of Delrin etc. mod that takes either 18650's or 21700's, as these are readily available, unlike 20700's. Are there any suggestions from fellow squonkers? Must also fit 24mm atties with easy and no overhang on beveling etc. What I have and love are the Half Moon Mods, Half Mods and the Arkon that are all three great mods.

Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks, but I personally hate the look of the Furyan and the Purge is also painted...

Thanks, but I personally hate the look of the Furyan and the Purge is also painted...

my Purge squonkers, the bodies are not painted, they black Delrin, ok, the doors are but it's going to take some real mistreatment to damage that paint

I've also been made aware that there is a Molly V3, but I can't seem to find any reviews on it, and the Snow Caps mod also looks okay, but it will be a b!tch to disassemble to clean contacts. Something else worth pointing out, I HATE ultem and I don't want any visible ultem inside or outside a mod, lol. I know, I know, I'm weird

I know @Tolla had some 3d printed squonkers for sale.

I would love to find myself a Molly V1 all White

One day when I grow up I'm would like to get a limelight free hand 21700 I missed a few of the 18650 versions but will wait for one to poke its head out again

The pics I've seen of the Molly 3 look amazing, but can't even find dimensions on it etc.

Size : 42x73x25mm

...if there is a White Molly V1 floating around, please give me a shout would love one. :inlove:

Thanks for the input guys, but I just cracked and ordered another VapinArchitect Arkon mod from @Throat Punch. Real easy to disassemble and clean and I can live with the 20700 capacity.

Back