Hello from Twisp

Twisp

support@twisp.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Dear fellow Vapers,

We are very happy to see how the Vaping community has flourished in South Africa over the past 7 years and we are proud to be a part of such an ever-growing industry.

On this forum you can expect to see the latest updates/studies around electronic cigarettes and of course - Twisp.

Happy Twisping!

Dear fellow Vapers,

We are very happy to see how the Vaping community has flourished in South Africa over the past 7 years and we are proud to be a part of such an ever-growing industry.

On this forum you can expect to see the latest updates/studies around electronic cigarettes and of course - Twisp.

Happy Twisping!
Welcome to the forum and we look forward to hearing in the future from you!

A very warm welcome! And can I just say Kudos for everything you guys have done for vaping so far! I for one would not be here if I hadn't started on my Twisps over a year ago! :rock:

13 August 2013 is the day my Twisp got delivered and quit smoking the same day.

Welcome!

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

Dear fellow Vapers,

Happy Twisping!
welcome and we are happy to have you here with us.
looking forward to reading the studies and new technologies that will be coming up.

Dear fellow Vapers,

Happy Twisping!

Welcome @Twisp

Great to have you guys here.

I echo the same sentiments as some of the above posters. You guys enabled me to stop smoking. For that I am always grateful.

Wishing you well for your stay here.

@Twisp - Welcome to ECIGSSA :D Great to have you guys on board!

I too owe the start of my vaping journey to Twisp :D

Welcome @Twisp! My vaping journey started with my in-law showing me his twisp. I will also be looking forward to your postings. Who knows... maybe even a Twisp RBA and Mod in future. ;-)

Does anyone know what wattage the twisp atomizer vapes at? or whats the highest wattage it could be safetly vaped at?

Did some googling, need the voltage and resistance.

I found 3.3V and 2Ohm coil is the usual for twisp devices which means it will be hitting 5.4 W and 1.65A.

@ScorpionL2K Thanks!!! the lowest my vv hits is 6watts guess I'll have to stick to the original battery

Truly welcome!
As many have said, twisp has been a benchmark in many vapers journeys. May the twisp continue to convert and change lives.

As a Wise old Alien once said(with a minor alteration): "May the Twisp be with you"

Hi @Twisp

I heard you guys were going to bring out new equipment at some point

Can you confirm this or give us further details?
Reason I am asking is that a few people I know who vape on Twisp have asked me...

Hello and welcome to @Twisp - Thank you for getting me off the ciggs and showing me the healthier side. I think the majority of the forum started on Twisp and from that day onwards hated ciggs.

I also want to thank you for changing my life for the better. :)

Hi, thx from me aswell. Twisp got me off the stinkies, I am now using a iSick30 & Subtank Nano. I still use my Twisp in the morinings and evenings. Like @Silver said in an earlier post I am also 50/50 mouth to lung & lung hitter.

The Twisp clearo is great for mouth to lung on the iStick with a 2.2 ohm (cotton) coil set to 4,5V, that is about 10W. The top coil gives a pure taste (good flavour) especially made from cotton.

welcome guys. i personally own a twisp. my goto vape never gonna let her go.
diy coils and jap cotton in my twisp and shes a going strong.:rofl:

You make your own coils for the twisp nice man!!! think i need some notes from you then

Back