Hello from XTAR

XTAR

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi! All members in ecigssa.co.za,

It’s very excited to announce that at the beginning of 2017, XTAR will be one part of ecigssa.co.za! Happy new year to all!

Our mission and passion is to make best chargers and batteries for people to experience the fun of vaping in e-cig industry. Welcome to visit our web: www.xtar.cc.

We are going to hold giveaways here in the future and will help ecigssa.co.za to be a great place for SA vapors. We do not sell XTAR products directly to the consumers in SA, you will not see the annoying promotions here in XTAR sub-forum.

If you have any questions about us, our products or anything, please tell us and we are right here!

If you are the vendors that looking for a battery and battery charger manufacturer, just fill this form http://www.xtar.cc/dl.html and we will contact you soon! We recommend members to buy from XTAR local SA distributor to ensure fast-shipping and reliable, responsive after-sales services. And not all new XTAR products are available in SA for members to buy, we are looking for you!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Warmest regards,
XTAR

Welcome to ECIGSSA as an International Supporting Vendor @XTAR

All the best for your XTAR subforum

This is really good news. My VC4 is the best out of the chargers I have used in my short journey. Very welcome @XTAR and thanks for joining the forum!

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

reply welcome @XTAR, I have your VC2 2 bay charger and it great, hope there are many more quality products like these coming

Welcome @XTAR ! Great to have you guys on board, we look forward to some good charger advice!

This is really good news. My VC4 is the best out of the chargers I have used in my short journey. Very welcome @XTAR and thanks for joining the forum!

Sent from my Serpent Minikin
Glad to know you like XTAR VC4! Thank you for your support!Very excited to be one part of ecigssa.co.za. Thank you!

reply welcome @XTAR, I have your VC2 2 bay charger and it great, hope there are many more quality products like these coming
Hi!Thank you for your expectation on XTAR, we will not disappoint you for sure. Thank you!

Most welcome to the forum. How can we contact the XTAR local SA distributor?

Welcome @XTAR !!!! I have three of your higher end chargers and can vouch for their excellent performance and reliability!!! :)

Most welcome to the forum. How can we contact the XTAR local SA distributor?
Actually, we are looking for XTAR SA distributors. Lots of people contact us and ask where to buy XTAR DRAGON VP4 Plus and other XTAR new chargers, but right now not SA distributor has them in stock. We are trying now. :)

Happy new year! All comments will be replied on Jan. 3rd because of new year holiday. Have a great holiday! Thank you!

I'm holding back on buying a new charger till I see what @XTAR be bringing in :D

Back