Hellvape Dead Rabbit R Tank!

My fast track pace is just Tortoise rather than snail speed!
Right. The advert says you can build this thing in 15 seconds. You sir have taken a tad bit longer than that now :giggle:

Right. The advert says you can build this thing in 15 seconds. You sir have taken a tad bit longer than that now :giggle:
If I had filmed building it would need to but it at x15 speed to be 15 seconds, Came out at 0.25 rather than 0.20 but very happy with half airflow it's surprisingly warm and a flavour beast at just 40W! Happy Camper!!!!

The advantage of the Smrt coils is that you can pre-build them in one session and just pop in a new one when you need it.

But you only get one rebuildable coil along with 6 mesh and 6 cotton with the idea being then you buy the packs of 10 mesh + 10 cotton strips but carry on using the same coil shell so yes you can have it premade which is an advantage but just the one!

But you only get one rebuildable coil along with 6 mesh and 6 cotton with the idea being then you buy the packs of 10 mesh + 10 cotton strips but carry on using the same coil shell so yes you can have it premade which is an advantage but just the one!

Yes, that's why I bought four boxes which included the rebuildable coil and from then on bought the 10 packs of mesh and cotton. The rebuildable kits are cheap, at about a third of the cost of premade coils. When you get to the 10 pack stage they are crazy cheap.

Yes, that's why I bought four boxes which included the rebuildable coil and from then on bought the 10 packs of mesh and cotton. The rebuildable kits are cheap, at about a third of the cost of premade coils. When you get to the 10 pack stage they are crazy cheap.
Agreed at the 10 pack stage extremely cheap, how much did you pay for the six packs that include coil shell? nearly £10 (£9.95) on Wotofo site which at third of the cost would be £30 for 6 coils usually, I have never paid more than £12 for 5 coils ever!

If I had filmed building it would need to but it at x15 speed to be 15 seconds, Came out at 0.25 rather than 0.20 but very happy with half airflow it's surprisingly warm and a flavour beast at just 40W! Happy Camper!!!!
Magic thank you.

now they must come to SA…

Agreed at the 10 pack stage extremely cheap, how much did you pay for the six packs that include coil shell? nearly £10 (£9.95) on Wotofo site which at third of the cost would be £30 for 6 coils usually, I have never paid more than £12 for 5 coils ever!

Here are the average prices we pay in SA (ask anyone or Google)

Screenshot 2021-10-01 143418.jpg

Screenshot 2021-10-01 143639.jpg

PNP coils : R65 X6 = R R 390

SMRT Kit : R 100 (includes parts for six coils)

It would seem that I underestimated the saving. More like a quarter of the price than a third.

They sell the coils in singles, isn't that for a pack? If so another reason to say f*** y** to Voopoo!!!!!!

That's a good price for the Wotofo packs, twice that on their site, vaping products must be one of the few things that actually cost more going straight to the manufacturer, noticed that often!

Last edited:
Magic thank you.

now they must come to SA…
Although it gives enough air fully open to satisfy most DL vapers there is some restriction and the airflow is two rows either side of very small holes making it very smooth and you can close it down for quite a restrictive vape which also allows that wattage to be lowered, it's even a 510 rather than 810 drip tip fitting

They sell the coils in singles, isn't that for a pack? If so another reason to say f*** y** to Voopoo!!!!!!

That's a good price foe the Wotofo packs, twice that on their site, vaping products must be one of the few things that actually cost more going straight to the manufacturer, noticed that often!
Manufacturers sell at a higher price because they don't want to compete with the retailers... they would lose the war if retailers start boycotting them!

Very impressed with this, It will become one of the few tanks that isn't MTL to stay in circulation! No review for a few days because I need to use it more to make sure there are no unforeseen skeletons but I doubt it! A winner! :monoloco::campeon:

NO!!

Screenshot 2021-10-02 062253.jpg

@Grand Guru is correct. Manufacturers can't undercut the retailers. If they did there would be no retailers for their products. Many retailers will also refuse to stock a manufacturer's product unless they guarantee that they will not sell the product to other retailers for a lower price.

Voopoo has done nothing wrong here. Almost all stock coils in SA sell at similar prices.

I was thinking the same thing the other day.

If the Dead Rabbit R takes PNP coils then I can see no reason why the SMRT coils will not work.

The only real difference between the PNP coils and the SMRT coils is that the SMRT coils can be unscrewed which allows you to replace the coil and wick with new ones.

The new mesh coil and wick cost R11 and take about five minutes to install.

I even know someone who only replaces the wick. He can then reuse the coil for longer. Using this method coils are costing him about R4.

Back