Help burnt taste

Ryan69

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Just bought an ijust2 my tank broke last night got a replacement tank a melo 2 now im getting a burnt taste from it im using the some coil from the ijust2 tank

Agreed, sounds like a burned coil to me.

Did you get any spare coils when you bought the device?

also just saying that the iJust2 is prone to dry-hits, or specifically a batch of coils made in the recent past were prone to dry hits - not exactly sure which coils, but i think it was the 0.3ohm coil. Well that was my experience.

Will try and get the 0.5ohm coil later the evening the guy at my vape shop helped me out last night it never had a coil just the tank

No issues with the 0.3ohm coils. Have been using them for the past 6 months. The 0.5ohm I had major issues. But there is a trick with the iJust. After filling and putting the tank back on always shake the device a bit to let any trapped air out of the tank. Seems air gets trapped and then you get dry hits and burned coils.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I don't mean to be negative but I am finished with my IJust 2 attys. I have shelved them and use the battery part for my drippers. The one I dropped last week, the glass smashed so I will have to get another glass. (I am so clumsy at times) That one worked perfectly. The other keeps burning out coils within a period of 2 - 3 days, especially the 0.3 coils. It's getting a bit expensive @ R50 a coil. Upon researching I found that this is a common problem.

@OnePowerfulCorsa, I will try your trick if I ever I use it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back