Help Capetonians

Allan

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

I have a minor emergency. Just broke the tank on my Nautilus Aspire and flying out on Monday morning. Does anyone have a spare that I will replace with a new one?

Help!

:mad:

Allan if you're in cpt give @Oupa a call. His details are on www.vapourmountain.co.za

If I am not mistake he has the glass and metal ones in stock

Sent from deep within a vape cloud

If you dont make an alternative plan, then I can give you my spare when you get to Jozi ;)

If you dont make an alternative plan, then I can give you my spare when you get to Jozi ;)

Thanks very much. Will let you know how I go

Thanks very much. Will let you know how I go

It's a pleasure - just drop me a PM and let me know where in Jhb you will be, and we can make a plan to do a drop off at some point

Allan if you're in cpt give @Oupa a call. His details are on www.vapourmountain.co.za

If I am not mistake he has the glass and metal ones in stock

Saw the metal one at the meet. Looks sweet.

Sent Oupa a note and lets see if he can help

Good luck Allan

sorry bro would have gladly helped you but I dont have. oupa is your best bet

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Saw the metal one at the meet. Looks sweet.

Sent Oupa a note and lets see if he can help
I have one you are can use and return when you come back. But I am some 120 km away in Koringberg. If that is a solution, you are more than welcome. My son will be going to CT tomorrow and deliver stuff for another forum member at a shop in Canal Walk if that could help.

Thanks Mathee, I am in Paternoster and heading back to Cape Town at about 11. What time is he going to be at Canal Walk as I could get my daughter to go there?

Alternately could detour via Koringberg if that is easier?

Thanks Mathee, I am in Paternoster and heading back to Cape Town at about 11. What time is he going to be at Canal Walk as I could get my daughter to go there?

Alternately could detour via Koringberg if that is easier?
Yes, detour to Koringberg.
Route: Out of Vredenburg do not turn right on the West Coast Rd. Carry straight on to Hopefield. On the other side of Hopefield you will get to a lot of Wind Power Generators. Just at the last of those you get a turn off left to Koringberg. It is a dirt road that will take you straight to Koringberg. Coming into Koringberg take the first road to your right (Sonderend street). Third Rd (Kasteel street) turn right. First house on left - 7 Kasteel street.
If you want to miss the dirt road, do not turn off there, but carry on to to the turnoff to Moorreesburg on you left. Follow that road straight through Moorreesburg until you reach the N7. Turn left on the N7 and go for about 13 kilometers until you reach the Koringberg turnoff to your left. Take it, 6 kms in you will reach Koringberg.
BTW: I also have a spare glass tank should you prefer that.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

All sorted and managed to get a new glass from Oupa.

My sincere thanks to all who offered help in all shapes and forms.

Really much appreciated.

Well done guys
Vape emergency squad in action!

Back